Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 23, 2012
Rarely do I find pants/jeans that feel so good and fit so well straight out of the package! I hope that amazon will have more of these available in more colors in my size so that I may get more! Very well made with a fabric that is a bit thicker than most denim jeans. Quite soft and warm however.
on August 11, 2013
Quite frankly, I have a big butt....and these pants don't like big butts! I love the material, and the length (I'm only 5'3", so petite is great!) but for my big butt the seat of the pants is a bit short. If you have a small or flat butt they'll probably fit you perfectly. Don't misunderstand, I wear these pants all the time....I wore them yesterday to a birthday party....but I'm constantly trying to pull them up in the back, resulting in a wedgie. And I ONLY wear them with a LONG, tunic top.
They need to re-pattern them to fit a curvy woman! :) Then they would probably be the most comfortable jeans I've ever had!
on May 14, 2012
These jeans fit very well and are of good quality, both in fabric and sewing. They retain their depth of color thru many washings too.
on January 29, 2014
The pants were too large for the size compared to other pants I have purchased but after they are washed several times they are fine. The fabric is what I expected. The pockets did not lie flat, even after I pressed them so I stitched them down. After these changes, they are the best I can find on the market right now. There just aren't good elastic waist jeans out there. I would buy these again.
on December 20, 2012
Hard for me to get a good fit. I am short with curvy tummy and bottom but not very heavy, these fit well.
on February 15, 2014
I was so excited to order these pants however, took them out of the package, tried them on and then put them right back inthe package and mailed them back. The legs were HUGE!!!!!!! The waist fit but I could have fit 2 more sets of legs in the pants. Disappointed.
on September 21, 2013
The pants ran rathe large for the size I normally wear.
The quality of the product/pants was fine however,
I did not keep them as I did not want to have to take them
in, too much material in the legs.
on February 4, 2013
THESE JEANS ARE VERY WELL MADE. I PURCHASED THESE JEANS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE LOVES THESE JEANS. THE JEANS ARE HIGH QUALITY AND THE POCKETS ARE DEEP.
on November 9, 2014
I purchased 3 pair of these style of jeans from Woman Within. Their sizing system is SO off-kilter. Some clothing fits too small, even when you base it on the measurements on their size chart. Some is far too large - like these jeans. The image shows that they are a relaxed fit, straight-leg jean with an elastic waist in a nice, medium wash denim. What you receive is a cheap, thin, grainy-looking denim (not sure what else to call it, but think of the cheapest jeans you've ever seen - that's it!), sized far too large for what the measurements on their size chart say, and with legs big enough to be CLOWN PANTS. The lower part of the legs on these jeans is ridiculously huge. They can't even be called bell bottoms or flared jeans or boot cut - they are supposed to be a straight leg jean - but the size of the legs and waist are incredible. The jeans look nothing like what the picture shows.

The only thing I will order from Woman Within anymore are their t-shirts and nightgowns - because they are the only thing I can count on to fit the way they should. At least until they decide to change their sizing system yet again.
on November 25, 2014
I've been buying from Woman Within for years and have always been happy with my purchases. This time around I bought two pairs of these jeans in two different colors. One pair was a bit longer and larger than the other pair. The difference wasn't enough to return either pair but it does make you wonder about WW's quality control.