5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favorite tanks
I own about a dozen of these and am getting rid of all the other tanks I own.

These have 2 important things going for them: they are long enough, and they have bust darts. Since I am both tall and busty this means they actually fit. They don't pull over my bust and I don't have to worry about showing off my belly button when I am wearing these.

The...
Published 23 months ago by Maggie the Graphics Geek

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is huge, order smaller than you think
nice enough tanks, seem well made, but way too big. i ordered the size i usually get at department stores, and they are probably 3 sizes bigger. and you can see 'everything' thru the armholes. i'll keep them but only to layer over another shirt or tank.
Published on July 24, 2012 by joyce porter-dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favorite tanks, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, Perfect tank top (Apparel)
I own about a dozen of these and am getting rid of all the other tanks I own.

The sizing is extremely generous compared to standard shops. I order two sizes smaller than I usually do.

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is huge, order smaller than you think, July 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and a great fit, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, Perfect tank top (Apparel)
The only thing that I would suggest is to make sure you read the sizing that they have. I usually wear a 2x but I ordered a Large and it fits perfectly. It is thin enough to wear under another shirt or by itself. I wear it by itself and it is very comfortable. It does have the bust darts which I wasn't sure that I would like but it gives us fuller busted women a little extra room. It also breathes very well. It is not too low cut either. I am modest and do not like to show cleavage and I didn't have to with this shirt. I will be ordering more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes they run large, February 2, 2013
This is a really nice blouse. Lightweight, soft material. Great for wearing under or alone. Per the reviews I wasn't sure what size to get so I ordered 1 in my regular size & 1 in the size under. I'm sending my regular size shirt back & reordering the zie below.

1.0 out of 5 stars Large Sizing and Re-Stocking Fees! Buyers BEWARE!!, March 27, 2014
This item runs very, very large! I did not pay close enough attention to the other comments and ordered my regular size. I was lulled into a false sense of security when I saw that Woman Within offers no shipping charges for returns just like many of the shoe companies are now doing. I was delighted that a clothing store would be smart enough to do the same ... but NO! A $15 transaction and I had to return this 'tent' to a $7.50 Re-Stocking fee ... absurd! Do not buy from these folks. This is gauging! If you know that your sizes are not standard (and they are not) you should not punish your customer by misleading and making money on returns. Size your clothing appropriately and stop making misleading promotions for easy returns! Shameful!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Waste of Money !!!!! Beware !!!!!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, Perfect tank top (Apparel)
This tank top is not at all like the item described/pictured. The neckline is nothing like the one in the picture. The size is way too big. The material very thin and is more like a cheap man's underwear-type teeshirt bought in a 3-pack at the dollar store! The picture shows what looks like a nice solid white material, but it's so thin and wispy with way too much sheerness to ever wear it alone. I bought this to be a nice neat layering piece to wear under other tops that have a neckline that is way too big and often end up exposing bra straps and/or too much cleavage. Even if the material wasn't so awful, the fit would never have worked for this purpose (even though the picture seemed to be perfect for this).

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty Color and Medium Weight Fabric, April 29, 2013
I love this top but it was really big. I'm going to put a stitch under each armhole so I don't have to return it. I love the color and the fabric. As it's 100% cotton, I'm hoping it will shrink a bit when I was it. I hope it doesn't lose it's shape. It's not cheap looking at all. I just wish I'd have ordered it a size smaller. It runs really big. The tops I bought at Roamans were of much higher quality and look a lot dressier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, Perfect tank top (Apparel)
I like this top very much. Like other buyers stated, the armholes were too big, but (like most of us fluffy ladies) I know how to alter clothing, and it was a quick fix to run a short side seam alteration down to just below the dart, to make the armholes smaller. Five minute fix, and the top fits perfectly. Roomy enough to not bunch when I sit, but not boxy. The length is just right - about hip-level, right under the belly. I bought it in red.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic top., January 14, 2014
Ordered this top to wear under a jacket. Fit a bit larger than the posted size but that is better than smaller. Shipped fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE SIZING!, January 7, 2014
I purchased the 3X and it is WAY TOO BIG! Oh, well, it's still a good use as a night jammie, but other than that, beware of the product size you're buying. You might want to lower your size by either 1 or 2.

Women's Plus Size Top, Perfect tank top