4.0 out of 5 stars Shirts are great and what I wanted/sized on the larger side so order carefully, April 14, 2013
I ordered three tanks all black, all in a sized 3x which usually is perfect for my chest size. Usually 1x or 2x pulls tightly over my large chest size, or pulls on my larger shoulders. I have a muscular build for a woman in that area, and I ordered 3x just to be safe, only to find when they arrived that they are a full size too large at a three x.OOPS. I am so used to everything being sized small in this country, that I never expected over sizing. The fact is, that the shirts are high quality, the black stays dark in the wash, and the shirts do not shrink that much. But if you normally need a 3 xl you might want to consider getting this particular one in a size less than usual. A 2 x could fit me just great, and I will get 2 x next time instead. Keep in mind that I have a chest circumference of about 48 inches all the way around and a size DD breast, and a not so thin waist either, with broad shoulders and trap muscles Etc. and I am swimming in a 3 x. AND keep in mind that a 2 x on me is MY IDEA of perfect-which means loose fitting and not curve hugging ONE BIT. IF you prefer to show off in tight fitting shirts, a ONE x is more for you. I am a baggy large clothing lover,and the 3x was too roomy for me. If you are larger in the chest, but have smaller arms and waist, the 2x might even be too big for you. Order a sized smaller than you think this will require. It is worth ordering however, a great product for layering, as I do, or summer wear. Hangs a bit low in front. I like that, but if you are someone who hates to show any cleavage, this might not suit you.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE QUALITY FABRIC..., April 13, 2014
I HAD TO RETURN THIS TANK BECAUSE IT RAN LARGE AND LONG. I AM USUALLY A 2X BUT THIS WAS REALLY GENEROUS IN SIZE. THE FABRIC IS GOOD QUALITY AND THE COLOR WAS AS SHOWN.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, July 26, 2014
So many times the sizes change from year to year or some companies have different sizing. I am a large busted 2x but have found 1x that are the same as the 2x. I think clothing people are working on this as it would help eliminate returns and refunds. The trick is fitting us bigger busted ladies and still have armholes that cover the bra and not gape open. This top was great. It fit, it was a nice color (hope I can keep it white) and the fabric was the right weight to drape nicely. I went back and bought more tops from that company as I knew that was correctly sized and fabric was right weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, June 12, 2014
nice and roomy and long enough. Can't find shirts like this in the stores so I had to go online. I like shirts that are long enough and this was great

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, May 27, 2014
jcjones (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
It fits a bit tighter than I would like, but that's my fault! I am afraid a larger size would be too big in the arms and neckline. I will wear it under an open cardigan as planned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014
every thing that was described excellent job great service

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, tank in knit (Apparel)
Nice top. Good colors worth the money.I recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., July 17, 2014
Love the color. The top is a perfect fit. Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
everything okay, thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 24, 2014