Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 8, 2012
These wool boot socks are warm and fit close to the leg. Six in the order will serve for almost a week without washing, and they wash easily on the low temperature that I used. They will stay close to the leg all day and can be worn with shoes as well as boots. I know because I use them with shoes.

I wear size 7 1/2 shoes. the sizing 6-9 fits me fine.

The lycra that provides the elasticity that keeps the socks from drooping, makes the socks quite tight which might be a concern for someone with problems leg veins.
on June 20, 2013
I took these socks on safari. And they were amazing! Warm enough to keep my feet comfortable early morning and night on game drives, and comfortable too. Being wool-based, I was worried that they would be scratchy...not true. The padding in the foot was comfortable and made these an easy all day choice. I HIGHLY recommend these socks.
on April 9, 2013
I wanted some good, warm, wool socks. These have wool in them, but they also have nylon or elastic cuts off circulation. They are warm, but I would have preferred something that helped my feet stay warmer by allowing blood to circulate as well.
on February 17, 2012
These are great for my daily walks. PA winters are cold and my feet have stayed warm on these cold mornings. They wash great too.
on February 7, 2014
Nice socks for the price. I live in Phx AZ, and it doesn't get too cold here, but my feet are very sensitive to the cold. I use them outside for work when the temps got to about 30F. My toes still felt cold, warmer than normal socks, but cold. That's why I feel my feet are more sensitive. DO NOT DRY the socks, or NO HOT Water. I wore most pairs and dried them in the drier, or used hot water, and they shrank. I had a pair I did not do this too and they are so much easier to put on. The part which shrank is the upper part of the sock that goes around the calf. They take me about 3 minutes to put on my feet!
on January 2, 2014
These are great for super cold weather, but probably not for hiking. I sweated so much with these on that I only wore them once. I can't imagine wearing them in anything over 20 degrees. Also they don't list what % merino wool this is, I read in some review that it's 60% or so. Not sure it's worth the money.
on September 11, 2013
Didn't read the fine print on these. I thought they were 100% Merino wool. They are not. They are 60% wool, I think. I thought it was too good to be true, getting six pair of wool socks for less than $30. Having said that, they are comfy and well made. The only real negative I can notice is that they don't wick away they moisture as well as socks that are 100% Merino wool. I guess I'll have to pay more attention next time...and pay more money for the real deal.
on February 13, 2012
Her feet were always cold! These socks are great, no more cold feet! Merino wool is fantastic and wicks the cold away...
on December 29, 2013
These socks are definitely worth the money! They keep your feet really warm without having that icky sweaty feeling while you wear them around. The slight padding on the sock also makes them very comfortable. If you're looking for something to keep your feetsies warm this winter, look no further!
on December 16, 2013
If you are looking for superb quality, very warm, well fitting socks - this is it! Best find for the $$. These are double knit, which is why the stay close to your feet all the time, and the quality of wool yarn is very nice. Look good with jeans, not bulky.