Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Referee Shirt for Sports Bars with Collar & Zip Front - Juniors Sizes
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 14, 2012
Okay, I made the mistake of taking the sizing reviews too literally, and have had to order three different sizes of this shirt, and we'll see, maybe a fourth! Here's the deal: the shirt is designed to be snug. If you want it to fit as designed, order the size you normally wear. If you want a little room/don't want it to be clingy, order a size up. I am 5'6," average weight, and I normally wear a Medium shirt, occasionally a small. I tried the Large and Extra Large based on earlier reviews. I was swimming in the XL, and the Large fits, but clearly not as designed. I'm now ordering the medium, and hopefully won't have to go down to the small! So that's the deal -- if you don't want it snug, order one up. Otherwise, order like you normally would.
on May 30, 2012
I had read that the item ran small so I ordered a Medium instead of a Small. I wish that I had ordered a Large - this shirt runs VERY small. I needed the item quickly, so I couldn't send it back for a larger size. The length is shorter than what I expected as well.
on November 26, 2011
I purchased this shirt for a work event where four of us would be acting as referees. The reviews I read said this shirt was "true to size". Well they are not! I am usually a woman's medium and only rarely a large. Because we wanted to wear over a shirt we ordered 2 of the Large and 2 of the 2XL. I had to return the size Large shirts and I kept the 2XL which fit me fine. Nice shirt for the price...just they run very small.
on October 15, 2015
Make sure to size way up. I am 5' 8" with 36DD chest and the XXL fits me perfectly. Normally I wear a Large. The quality is better than I expected. I bought this for a Beetlejuice costume and I love it.
review image
on March 11, 2013
The quality is good but it definitely runs small. Be sure to follow the sizing chart and maybe go up a size. I'm typically a size 14 and the XXL was tight, I could wear it but it was definitely tight.
on October 15, 2014
I looked at the reviews and they said to order a size up. I am 5' 3" and 145 lbs. I ordered an XL. It fit well. I think a Large would have fit me as well though, as this top was not fitted. The top is well made though and very breathable material.
on February 6, 2015
Yes, it runs small. But not crazy small. I made the mistake of ordering two sizes up (XL instead of M) after reading other reviews. I figured that I'd rather have it too loose than too tight. But the XL was way, way, too big. I ended up ordering a large and that was exactly what I needed. It is not super tight, but it still looks fitted. By ordering one size up, it is perfect for family friendly costume parties. If I were attending more of an adult event, I may have gotten away with ordering true to size.
on October 12, 2015
The shirt is made out of good material, I like the zipper option. I read reviews and decided to order big. I ordered the xxl just to ensure it would fit(iI needed it soon) and it looks like it should be a medium to large.
on December 21, 2014
Fun costume for an adult woman. Runs a little small so order one size up. Its fitted and worked well for my Halloween costume. My son was a basketball player and daughter a cheerleader so it was fun to go as group with a theme.
on September 18, 2012
The shirt itself is wonderful. The sizing on the the other hand is WAY OFF THE MARK! I received mine (an adult large) and thought I received a child's large. I normally wear a women's small/medium size shirt. I am sending my back and trying the XXL - I think it's going to take going up two sizes to get close to a correct fit. I just hope it's not as extremely wide, it's the length I need.