5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomonal value! Excellent Quality!
Published 18 months ago by Jodster

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a bit disappointed..
i actually like the product.. loved the look, it seemed durable, its just that the unit i received was not working. i was so worried that there might be a problem with the machine, so i had it checked and it turned out the battery was dead, so i needed to replace it before i could even use the watch. other than that i have no complaints as of the moment..
i just hope...
Published 20 months ago by Karolle Alagos

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm a bit disappointed.., January 1, 2013
This review is from: Women's Relic Gold Tone Dial Two Toned IP Stainless Steel (Watch)
i just hope the seller would check the unit first before shipping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomonal value! Excellent Quality!, February 7, 2013
I was looking for a two tone stainless steel watch with stainless steel band to replace my 20 year old favorite that just died. I anticipated having to spend $250-300 dollars, which my research confirmed, as well. However, I then came across this watch and it is exactly what I was looking for and it was only $30! I reluctantly ordered, thinking, 'you get what you pay for'. I just received it today and it is exactly what I was hoping for. Nice quality case, band, and clasp. Love the look and style. Very sporty and classic style and thrilled that the quality is there also. I just ordered a second one to have as a back up since it's such an excellent value. By the way, the band does not run small as indicated in another review. I am not a small person and had to adjust the clasp portion of it to the smallest setting and will still need to have links taken out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but no battery, August 19, 2013
Very disappointed that when I opened this watch the battery is already dead. I really wish I could use it for work tomorrow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product did not work, July 5, 2013
Recieved product in a timely manner but it did not work. I had read other reviews stating the watch was shipped witha dead battery so I went to the store and bought 2 batteries. That was not the problem so I shipped it back and recievved a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Ladies Wristwatch, April 27, 2013
I just bought this Relic ladies watch after my old watch finally stopped. I was looking for something that was elegant, classy and "dressy" yet casual but sporty enough to wear with jeans as well as budget friendly. This Relic by Fossil fills the bill.

I have always loved the beauty and versatility of two-tone watches [they go with everything] and while I have always favored either a black or silver watch face, I have to admit the champagne dial on this Relic is very impressive. It goes well with the watch overall, it's easy to read and gives the watch a high-end appearance. Even though I would still prefer either black or silver, I am satisfied nonetheless with the champagne dial on this watch.

The watch and band seem to be well made and it's fairly heavy but not uncomfortable. The band is a little large for my small wrist and I always have to remove at least two links; however, the weight of this watch helps keep it in place without worry of it sliding around underneath my wrist where the face could be scratched or otherwise damaged. It dangles around my wrist just above the top of my hand but stays there because of its heft. I can also push it up a little further on my arm where it fits perfectly. [Note: Bear in mind that this is a "bracelet" watch after all so it is intended to fit like a bracelet rather than an expansion band; removing links to make it more secure on the wrist is a matter of personal preference.] The band fastens securely and has an extra locking feature to keep it from slipping off unnoticed, but it is very easy to fasten and remove.

I enjoy a watch with a calendar [this one is date only] and I've had them before. But perhaps the one small drawback of this Relic watch is that the calendar window is tiny. I wear glasses and it is almost impossible for me to see the date. Since this is just a convenience feature and not a necessity for me, it is of little consequence. However, if a calendar is an important feature to others, its small size compared to the relatively large dial might be a problem if the wearer's vision is less than perfect. It is not nearly as easy to see as the picture indicates so keep that in mind.

All in all the Relic by Fossil Champagne Dial Stainless Two Tone Bracelet Woman's Watch is a good buy and a good value. I like it very much and find no real fault with it. I definitely would recommend it to other ladies looking for a stunning wristwatch that will go from office to evening to weekend - and all on a budget!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, March 28, 2013
This was purchased as a present for my wife and she loves the watch. The only complaint that I could make about the watch would be that it came with a dead battery that I had to replace before giving the watch to my wife.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, April 24, 2014
I was looking for stylish yet not too flashy watch to wear to work. This one is great. Not overly large, but just enough flair to make it stand out. The only down side is that the battery died shortly after I received the item. However, I've since replaced it and have had no other issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Woman's Watch, April 22, 2014
The watch was perfect. i did need to replace the
battery, but for the price I had no problem with
the additional expense. I would buy it again knowing
I had to replace the battery

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY, September 26, 2013
I BOUGHT THIS AND 1 MONTH LATER THE NUMBERS FAIL OFF IN INSIDE THE WATCH. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.
WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THIS SALER

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch looks beter than the picture, May 4, 2013
I came across this watch as one of three other candidates and ordered them first because of the cheapest price of all the others that I liked. But when I received them it was exactly what I was looking for and it was only $30! Nice quality band and clasp. Love the look and style. Very sporty and classic. I don't know about the quality yet, I hope that my watch will work as well as they look. By the way, the band does not run small as indicated in another review. I am not a small person and they fit me well. I am pleasantly surprised - they looked better on my arm than in the picture.

Rate and Discover Movies