5.0 out of 5 stars So attractive, I had to wear it right out of the box.
Published on January 11, 2011 by MP in HB

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable to wear
Published on July 16, 2011 by cnmolitor

5.0 out of 5 stars So attractive, I had to wear it right out of the box., January 11, 2011
MP in HB (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be a lot better than I hoped. The quality seems pretty good as well. I definitely got more than my money's worth! The red is just right - not orange-ish and not magenta. It looks great in the picture but you can't always tell until you actually get it. Well, I was so impressed when I opened the box that I took off the watch I was wearing (worth $500), put this one on and got a couple complements right off the bat. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a watch that will make a great addition to their accessory collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Price, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
This is a great watch for the price. I orginally purchased this same Geneva watch in white. I loved it so much that I then purchased it in two more colors, black and red. This is a "true" red color, versus tinted in orange or rust. The large face is easy to read and the trim in CZ stones is very nice. It looks like the more expensive watches you can get in the department stores. Actually, I liked the look of this watch more than the ones I saw in the stores. The band is very comfortable and it can fit a small or large wrist. I have a small wrist, and it was very easy to trim the watch band to make it fit just right. I paid $8.99 for the watch and only $2.95 for shipping, making the total cost be $11.94! At that price, a person just can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva red and blue watches, October 3, 2010
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
I love these watches, pretty, nice large face and comfortable. will probably get more colors

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable to wear, July 16, 2011
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
I bought this watch to wear to my college classes.I absolutely LOVE the look of this watch as its design is very trendy right now.The face is easy to read and all stones are still intact.Unfortunately,because it is such an inexpensive watch,the back of the face seems to be cheaply made.The paint peels off after a long wear time.The dial to adjust the time juts into my skin and leaves ugly marks.Overall,I love the watch and deal with the annoying pokey feeling because I think the design is so nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adorable piece of crap., November 2, 2013
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
Piece of crap. My first time wearing it I looked down and noticed the second hand wasn't moving. The mechanisms inside must be faulty-- but you get what you pay for. It's a very cute accessory, but don't expect to keep the time with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, great price, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
Such a cute, fun watch. It's comfortable to wear, and flashy. I love it! And who could complain at this price? what a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
very good product liked the band the best not to tight didn't move stayed in one place very good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Val, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
I enjoy my watch, brought 2 before n had no problems with them except needing a battery already for one of them. I have a couple more colors to get as long as the price is right like before. I use them for work because I need the second hand

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price paid, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
It is a good looking watch for the price i paid but as soon as I opened the package the glass on the dial came out within seconds. I had to refit the glass on the dial of the watch.Not sure how long it will stay on!! So be careful buying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep time, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red (Watch)
Like the looks and feel of he watch but it doesn't keep time. Are watches shipped with a new battery?????

Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red