Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Rhinestone Accented Watch Color: Red
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be a lot better than I hoped. The quality seems pretty good as well. I definitely got more than my money's worth! The red is just right - not orange-ish and not magenta. It looks great in the picture but you can't always tell until you actually get it. Well, I was so impressed when I opened the box that I took off the watch I was wearing (worth $500), put this one on and got a couple complements right off the bat. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a watch that will make a great addition to their accessory collection.
on February 17, 2011
This is a great watch for the price. I orginally purchased this same Geneva watch in white. I loved it so much that I then purchased it in two more colors, black and red. This is a "true" red color, versus tinted in orange or rust. The large face is easy to read and the trim in CZ stones is very nice. It looks like the more expensive watches you can get in the department stores. Actually, I liked the look of this watch more than the ones I saw in the stores. The band is very comfortable and it can fit a small or large wrist. I have a small wrist, and it was very easy to trim the watch band to make it fit just right. I paid $8.99 for the watch and only $2.95 for shipping, making the total cost be $11.94! At that price, a person just can't go wrong.
on October 3, 2010
I love these watches, pretty, nice large face and comfortable. will probably get more colors
on July 16, 2011
I bought this watch to wear to my college classes.I absolutely LOVE the look of this watch as its design is very trendy right now.The face is easy to read and all stones are still intact.Unfortunately,because it is such an inexpensive watch,the back of the face seems to be cheaply made.The paint peels off after a long wear time.The dial to adjust the time juts into my skin and leaves ugly marks.Overall,I love the watch and deal with the annoying pokey feeling because I think the design is so nice.
on November 2, 2013
Piece of crap. My first time wearing it I looked down and noticed the second hand wasn't moving. The mechanisms inside must be faulty-- but you get what you pay for. It's a very cute accessory, but don't expect to keep the time with it.
on November 5, 2014
I love the many colors these watches come in. But, as others have said, the batteries do not last long. I probably have 15 of these watches and half of them are not working. I had a lime green watch and I wanted a green, green watch so I ordered one. What I got was another lime green watch. I think these watches are cool and I will probably continue to buy colors I don't have. But I wish they would improve the battery problem, I don't think my red watch lasted a month. And pay a little more attention and send the correct color of watch. I would give these watches 5 stars if they didn't have these issues, they're lucky because I am being generous with 3 stars.
on May 20, 2014
I have about 25 of these brightly colored watches in a myriad of colors. I match them to my nail polish and enjoy the smiles they invoke. But I have also found that these Geneva silicone watches have a v-e-r-y short life span. My orange ones often do not last more than a week -- one did not survive an hour. The white ones seem to last the longest. I doubt it has anything to do with what color the watches are, but coincidentally, that has been my observation. I have not found a way to replace the batteries as the backs are sealed. These are inexpensive and through Amazon Prime, delivered quickly, but do not buy one expecting to wear it as your primary watch for a long time. But as costume jewelry--they're fun.
on June 3, 2013
My wife seems to need a different color watch for each outfit? I don't understand, but it makes her happy.
These watches are great, colorful and get a lot of attention and compliments from people!
Plus the price is amazing!
on May 24, 2015
these are great, a crystal fall out if it is banged or worn during heavy work. would safe for less work where it will get knocked a lot. when crystal falls out it is very noticeable. Battery is not all that long lived, but easy to replace. Very Comfortable and should fit most wrist.
on October 7, 2012
This watch is just great! Because the band is stretchy, I can adjust it to fit my wrist perfectly (which is NOT the case with most watches of this type). It's nice and big (therefore easy to read), and I just love the color. Also it was extremely affordable - and this from someone who's having trouble paying her mortgage, let alone something not quite so essential.

See 1 answered question