4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fashionable & exactly what I was looking for..
Published on March 28, 2011 by Hayley Monks

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, but...
Published on February 14, 2011 by JMN

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, but..., February 14, 2011
This review is from: Women's Rhinestone-accented White Large Face Silicone Watch (Watch)
don't wear it with long sleeves unless they are white! I haven't had this watch even a week and the white strap is already stained! Yesterday, I wore a long sleeve black cardigan and the watch band picked up the dye of my sweater and I cannnot get it out! I've tried cleaning it with bleach, white toothpaste, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, soap...every suggestion I could find on the internet, with no luck.

The watch is super cute and very comfortable to wear. I'm just glad I didn't pay a ton of money on a similar designer brand because I would be really disappointed with it staining like it did. If you decide to buy this, make sure you wear it with short sleeves!

I gave it a 3 star rating simply because of the staining issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with quality :(, October 11, 2011
I purchased 2 watches. I liked their look, but extremely disappointed in the way they stopped running so quickly, One started acting up almost immediately
(in fact I let Amazon know about it - but heard nothing) In 2 months time they had both stopped running. I am disappointed and surprised that Amazon carries such poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, October 22, 2011
Yes it was a cheaper priced watch but the first day I wore it the second hand came off! I had the watch on for ten minutes and I looked down and there it was, the second hand floating around inside the watch face! Not worth the money or time - don't waste it on any of these watches, unless you like wearing broken junk!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fashionable & exactly what I was looking for.., March 28, 2011
This watch arrived to me super fast, way quicker than I expected! Which was a huge plus for me since I couldn't wait to see it in person. This watch can deffinately fit many different wrist sizes. It fits me perfectly on the tightest hole, but there are 8 size notches to fit practically anyone. It's super bright white, clean looking, and the rhinestones sparkle very nicely. It looks way more expensive then what it actually costs, which I LOVE. It does kind of have a plastic-y scent, but it doesn't bother me because it will wear off after a few wears i'm sure. But mine did have a tiny black scratch on the face of the watch which won't come off, it's very small and only visible to the wearer, i'm just a freak about details. Still well worth the price in my opinion.!! It's a must have.

1.0 out of 5 stars PIECE OF JUNK, August 31, 2011
PIECE OF JUNK!!!! Bought the watch for a vacation and on the first day of wearing it, the whole thing came apart. I had to throw it out so there's not even a chance of getting a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS WATCH!!!, July 22, 2011
THIS WATCH IS THE PERFECT ACCESSORY TO ANY OUTFIT. IT REALLY DRESSES UP SIMPLE JEANS AND A T-SHIRT OR GOES WELL WITH A MORE DRESSY OUTFIT TOO!! I GET COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME AND NO ONE EVEN KNOWS I PAID SUCH A CHEAP PRICE! I ENDED UP ORDERING IT IN 3 DIFFERENT COLORS AS WELL!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, but hurt my wrist, August 28, 2012
This watch was cute and I wore it a few times but then replaced it with a different one because the metal was pointy on the bottom (under the little time knob) and hurt my wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive at a fantastic price, August 2, 2011
This watch is fairly light weight with a large round face and easily readable numbers, stainless steel back. The sides of the face are metal which has been painted white. The band has been shaped to give the appearance of links but is a solid piece made from silicone/rubber so there is little to no initial stiffness and forms a flexible circle around the wrist. A few of the rhinestones are a little crooked but so minor only the wearer would probably notice. I usually wear a loose fitting 7.5-8" bracelet and this watchband set in the second last hole is perfect for a similar fit. It's a chunky watch so even on a larger wrist it would be noticable. An absolute bargain for the price I paid ($9.50 and free supersaver shipping). You get the similar look of white ceramic at a fraction of the price, keeping in mind that it is a cheap watch so you can't expect it to be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking watch!, July 19, 2011
It may have a small price tag, but it definitely doesn't look like it. I've received many compliments on it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Seller, Fantastic Watch, July 16, 2011
I love this watch it is comfortable, pretty, and it looks expensive. Everyone I work with has complimented me on it. The reason I am only giving 3 stars is because I ordered this watch on July 4, 2011 I opted for expedited shipping, I paid more for shipping than for the actual watch. I still did not receive it for ten days (8 business days) I paid for 1-3 business days. I contacted the seller and they've just ignored me. So I like the watch but I will never order anything from USA Imports again. I ordered the exact watch for my mother's birthday from a different seller on the 12th of July and I got it on the 15th. It wasn't 4.25 it was 9.00 but I would have paid that anyway to get it in 3 days.