Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2011
don't wear it with long sleeves unless they are white! I haven't had this watch even a week and the white strap is already stained! Yesterday, I wore a long sleeve black cardigan and the watch band picked up the dye of my sweater and I cannnot get it out! I've tried cleaning it with bleach, white toothpaste, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, soap...every suggestion I could find on the internet, with no luck.

The watch is super cute and very comfortable to wear. I'm just glad I didn't pay a ton of money on a similar designer brand because I would be really disappointed with it staining like it did. If you decide to buy this, make sure you wear it with short sleeves!

I gave it a 3 star rating simply because of the staining issue.
on October 22, 2011
Yes it was a cheaper priced watch but the first day I wore it the second hand came off! I had the watch on for ten minutes and I looked down and there it was, the second hand floating around inside the watch face! Not worth the money or time - don't waste it on any of these watches, unless you like wearing broken junk!
on October 11, 2011
I purchased 2 watches. I liked their look, but extremely disappointed in the way they stopped running so quickly, One started acting up almost immediately
(in fact I let Amazon know about it - but heard nothing) In 2 months time they had both stopped running. I am disappointed and surprised that Amazon carries such poor quality.
on July 22, 2011
THIS WATCH IS THE PERFECT ACCESSORY TO ANY OUTFIT. IT REALLY DRESSES UP SIMPLE JEANS AND A T-SHIRT OR GOES WELL WITH A MORE DRESSY OUTFIT TOO!! I GET COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME AND NO ONE EVEN KNOWS I PAID SUCH A CHEAP PRICE! I ENDED UP ORDERING IT IN 3 DIFFERENT COLORS AS WELL!
on August 2, 2011
This watch is fairly light weight with a large round face and easily readable numbers, stainless steel back. The sides of the face are metal which has been painted white. The band has been shaped to give the appearance of links but is a solid piece made from silicone/rubber so there is little to no initial stiffness and forms a flexible circle around the wrist. A few of the rhinestones are a little crooked but so minor only the wearer would probably notice. I usually wear a loose fitting 7.5-8" bracelet and this watchband set in the second last hole is perfect for a similar fit. It's a chunky watch so even on a larger wrist it would be noticable. An absolute bargain for the price I paid ($9.50 and free supersaver shipping). You get the similar look of white ceramic at a fraction of the price, keeping in mind that it is a cheap watch so you can't expect it to be perfect.
on March 28, 2011
This watch arrived to me super fast, way quicker than I expected! Which was a huge plus for me since I couldn't wait to see it in person. This watch can deffinately fit many different wrist sizes. It fits me perfectly on the tightest hole, but there are 8 size notches to fit practically anyone. It's super bright white, clean looking, and the rhinestones sparkle very nicely. It looks way more expensive then what it actually costs, which I LOVE. It does kind of have a plastic-y scent, but it doesn't bother me because it will wear off after a few wears i'm sure. But mine did have a tiny black scratch on the face of the watch which won't come off, it's very small and only visible to the wearer, i'm just a freak about details. Still well worth the price in my opinion.!! It's a must have.
on May 3, 2011
I received this watch and was very pleased -- it looked super cute. Then I tried to set the time by pulling and twisting the metal button and it just broke off! I wasn't pulling hard or anything. Now no matter what I do it's stuck on the wrong time. Poor quality product!!!!!!!
on December 1, 2014
Not very water resistant. I accidently dunked my wrist and by the time I looked at it, the face was half full of water. Also, the battery didn't last very long. Within a couple weeks I had to go get the battery replaced which cost more than the watch itself!
on May 7, 2011
This watch has exceeded my expectations! I cannot believe how cute, well made, and fashionable it is for $10! Plus, the time is really easy to read on the clockface; nice big numbers. I get compliments on it often. I saw the same exact watch at a spa boutique for a lot more money then they are selling for on amazon:)
on March 31, 2014
I am appalled. I have to go out and pay more money to have the watch battery installed! I can't do it myself! I'd send it back but it would cost more to ship it than I paid for the watch. I'm just going to toss it. And it wasn't as pretty as it looked on t he site.