Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Womens UPF 50+ 100% Paper Straw Ribbon Flower Accent Wide Brim Floppy Hat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2013
this hat is great for shade. I teach swimming lessons for several hours in the afternoons, and sun-block just does not cut it in the south florida summer sun, since I have no time to reapply in-between lessons I bought this hat to shade my face. The hat does a great job of shading, and it is pretty cute. the only complaints I have are that the space for your head is not really tall, the hat is meant to sit directly on your head which was a little disappointing because i like to put my hair in a bun on the top of my head then put the hat over it, but no big deal i just did a braid instead. my only other issue with the hat is that after being in the water a few times it does lose its shape a little bit. oh, and i am not really wearing it for vanity but beware that the glue that holds the ribbon on does show through in some places. overall, a good hat for functionality especially if you are not going to get it wet.
on May 9, 2014
Bought this hat in cream, and in black color. I love the way it cascades. It is perfect for a summer picnic or attending the kids' games when you want protection from the harsh sun. My head circumference is 22. I deducted one star because when a fairly good breeze comes, I find the hat falling off my head. But it's no big deal. I guess it's expected due to the large brim, It acts like a sail. There is a soft elastic band inside the hat so it is comfortable to wear and not scratchy on your skin.
It was packaged very well and did not come wrinkled. This is my 3rd hat purchased from Sakkas Store and I have not been disappointed.
on March 20, 2013
This is a fun hat that I wore to a "Kentucky Derby" themed party. Its light-weight and comfortable, although the back was just a little scratchy. A little too big to drive and wear, but will be perfect for sitting out in the sun :)
on October 27, 2013
Ordered this for my wife since she always wanted one of the large, floppy hats like this. She loves it! Even though the whole thing is black, it still looks great and makes her look really cute. The ribbon is an excellent addition too!
on May 16, 2015
Will probably return - the brim sits a little funny on me, but that's likely more a personal preference than anything else - was going to wear to the Kentucky Derby, but opted for a fascinator. Cute hat though.
on May 8, 2015
This hat was shipped overnight to me and arrived in perfect condition and on time. The quality is excellent and the price was right. I love this hat!

The only negative is that when it is windy it can really fly off your head quite easily, so be careful on those blustery days!
on June 20, 2014
I love this hat. It flops beautifully. Everyone thinks I look so freaking chic wearing it to the beach and it's the perfect extension to protect my face from the sun. It arrived packaged nicely as well to keep the shape. I see a lot of longevity in this hat. Great purchase!
on August 19, 2013
Needed a hat for a bridal shower tea and hoped this one would work out well. It more than met my requirements, as the white hat not only looked nice but kept me shaded when we were outside. The fit was great and the hat stayed exactly where I placed it. The cute flower accent helped to make the hat more fashionable, yet it can still be worn just for fun on a sunny day.
on July 24, 2014
I needed a wide brim hat for the pool and shore. I also specifically wanted a hat with SPF/UPF too. Found everything I wanted in this cute hat. I got it in Pink and I get compliments all the time. Fits my head great. Inside the hat is an elastic band too to help keep it form fitted on your head. Love the flop and I can adjust if necessary. It came in a big box too. Wasn't crumpled.
on November 29, 2012
Just the right amount of flop and such a pretty design on the brim. Plus UV protection! I got it in the light color which is the color of straw.

See 1 answered question