Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on February 3, 2011
Pretty nice skates. Definiely need to get the next size up from your actual because the inner back lining of the skate is made where it pushes in to your calves. I followed the advice of the other reviews and it help a lot! Overall, nice skates.
on August 30, 2011
i wasnt sure what the skates would look like,but i was pleasantly surprised at the clean tailored lines and lightweight feel. although a bit chunky around the ankles they offered a smooth ride on the pavement. great exercise!
on December 1, 2012
I'm a size 8 but I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly with a thick pair of socks. They roll nicely and I've been having a ton of fun skating in our basement.
on August 11, 2011
They're just a little big for my 7-1/2 size foot, but thick socks help. What I especially like about these skates is the ankle support! Plus, I was never able to use in-line skates, so these are perfect!
on February 4, 2013
First time used, they broke and caused me a very hard fall. The back wheels are only being held by a rubber material that is not sturdy enough to turn in. Was on these skates for 20 minutes, taking a turn and the back wheels popped out and took a very hard fall. I suggest you buy a better brand name.
on December 18, 2012
these skates are great but very narrow so when ordering them use caution if you have a wide foot, I will be awhile breaking these skates in
on December 30, 2013
This skate was preety much true to size. I am anywhere btween a size 8W to a size 9. I ordered a size 9 and at first it was a little snug where my toes are, but the leather has stretched a little ( after only wearing them once ) and they fit nicely. I skate with them in our unfinished cement basment with no problems!
on April 15, 2014
These skates are super narrow which would have been good to know ahead of time. Not only that, the wheels are some weird texture that does not roll right. Awful skates and you lose money by trying to return them. A restocking fee is ridiculous not to mention paying for return shipping. Saved some money by selling them to "Play it again sports".
on March 14, 2016
These are some pretty skates (nice not to have to wear all-white), but I wear size 7 in women's shoes and this size 6 was more like a size 8. I made-do with arch supports and thick socks, but then ended up giving them away. Otherwise, they seem like good quality and fit comfortably, with decent padding and support. Though, I noticed that the struts are plastic, rather than metal.
on January 25, 2014
I brougt them for my two daughters as Christmas present, they love the boots and the roller were good. My advise is they run one size smaller than the shoe size if you are 9 buy them 10 and they are a little bit narrow. I read some of the reviews it helps me. But the only part that can be better is if the insoles were thicker and more soft. The insoles are hard thin and uncomfortable.