Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 13, 2014
Very pretty. Stones around face of watch are very pretty and not tacky (something I was afraid of). Good size for someone not wanting the giant watch face that seems to be the trend these days. I have fairly small wrists and I took out one link (the one that just clips in) and I will have to use tools to remove another. The back of the watch that hits against things a lot has scratched a little so is not perfectly shiny, but that's pretty minor so far.
on January 29, 2015
I bought this watch in a lightning deal for my mom. She really likes it! The watch has a substantial luxurious weight to it because part of the band is ceramic. This surely isn't a cheap made product!
on December 24, 2014
I haven't had it long and worn it twice. It is a very nice looking watch. I had to have a jeweler remove some links. there was no way to do it yourself. Otherwise, it is beautiful. It seems to keep time accurately.
on May 20, 2014
I love the watch. It is very pretty on the arm, especially, if you are golden toned. It is smaller than I expected. The only problem I have with this purchase is that it was advertised as a daily deal but then charged another price. I have to look into that with customer service. I would buy again at the daily deal price.
on March 9, 2015
the watch to arrived very quickly and was just as advertised. It has an extra link which can be removed for a smaller wrist. It was still a bit large for me but works as a bracelet fit. However, after wearing it 4 times one of the pins holding the links together fell out. For the price I expected better quality.
on February 18, 2014
Bought this as a Valentine's Day gift . Found it easy to adjust because it uses screws instead of pins on links. Excellent looks and great quality finish.
on April 28, 2014
it is a beautiful watch. a little large on my wrist but just took some links out. it was a great buy since i purchased it as a special deal for the day. glad i made this purchase.
on December 25, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my wife. It looks very classy. She absolutely loves it. Getting it on a lightning deal made it even better. Santa couldn't have done better
on February 18, 2014
My wife really liked the watch, so from that standpoint, everything's great. The crystal accented brown ceramic design filled a gap in her watch line-up, and it's as beautiful as the pictures portray it. The watch arrived on time, but there was no paperwork, just the box with the watch inside. By that I mean, no instructions for the watch, no warranty information, no packing slip, nothing. I know the order is backed up electronically on Amazon, so I think we're ok, but the lack of any of the usual product information made me wonder about the watch's provenance. Other than that, beautiful watch. Wife's happy, I'm happy.
on January 11, 2015
This is a beautiful watch!!!! The picture does not do it justice. It is a very classy watch and the dial is easy to read. Well worth the money.