5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable
fit well, held up to snow and were toasty warm. Match nicely and color accurately displayed-- lol required 3 more words!
Published 18 months ago by D. Atwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Camel is really darker than you think
Published 10 months ago by LTUBB

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, January 23, 2013
D. Atwood (Washington state) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Camel is really darker than you think, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Womens Knee High Boots Ruched Leather Buckles Knitted Calf (Apparel)
The only complaint about these boots are the color. I ordered Camel color based off the picture provided. I expected to get a lighter "camel" color boot. But when it came in it was more of a darker brown. The box said Tan. I had to contact the Third Party shipper K Store USA. They informed me that Tan was really Camel. This is misleading on the website. So if you're wanting a camel color like shown in the picture...expect to get a weird darker tan color. K Store USA said I could send them back for a full refund. Which is what I'll do. Other than the color, size 6 fit great and they're really comfortable. I just wish they were a lighter camel color like shown in the picture. I am very disappointed :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, stylish and cute- but the color is off from the online picture, December 6, 2013
I have been waiting for these boots for awhile to come in my size. They are very comfortable and fit well and are very cute. My only complaint is that the color is not the same as on the monitor (it is quite a bit darker), which I saw some other people reviewed but I took the chance. The tops are also very large around my calves (I have trouble finding boots because my calves are so small), I'll have to cut some extra fabric out so they fit.

I do really like the boots, just bummed about the color and that the calf size is so big- I would guess they are not meant for someone with small calves :-P.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!, October 29, 2013
Look great! I've received many compliments. Also, nice and warm. The only problem I've had is that they are a little hard on the bottom - I have to wear shoe inserts for extra padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knee high Leather Buckles knitted calf, September 20, 2013
Got them and like them fit was what I was looking for cause I have a little larger leg and never could find boots to fit to tight at the top they need to make like these so larger women can wear them but I like these fit good and like the no heel soles I always wore low heel sole and these are great thanks again I love them and the color.........You Rock amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars nice boots!, October 8, 2013
For a pair of boots...$40.00.I love them....loose fitting...easy to tuck the jeans in. I don't think they are very warm but that's not why I bought them!
I really like them....pleasantly surprised......think fashion not snow!

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, May 17, 2014
I BOUGHT THEESE FOR MYSELF AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT THEY WERE JUST SO ME BUT ONCE MY 25 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SAW THEM WHEN I WORE THEM ON NEW YEARS SHE LITTERALY CONNED ME RIGHT OUT OF THE BOOTS ON MY FEET.....IT WAS SO WORTH THE EXPRESSION ON HER FACE WHEN I HANDED THEM OVER .... I GUESS THEY'RE STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE CAUSE SHE WEARS THEM ALMOST EVRY DAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever!, February 13, 2014
My daughter saw the pair I ordered for myself and she loved them so I bought a pair for her too. They are comfortable, stylish, and I always get compliments when I wear them. Would like to get a pair in black if offered in my size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, fun and very comfortable Boots!, February 9, 2014
Amber FLYNN (Encinitas, California USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am a size 9. These boots are GREAT! They fit perfectly and are VERY comfortable. I have them in all the colors. It is hard to find a boot that your pants can fit inside them. The top of the boot is very stretchy and wide so I can comfortably wear all kinds of pants with them.

If you are looking for a boot that is comfortable, stylish and you can wear with any pants, these are the ones for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars MADE CHEAP & DIRTY, February 8, 2014
These boots are barely stitched together with one string. Very very cheaply made. NOT TO MENTION THEY CAME WITH BLACK dirt marks all over them.

Rate and Discover Movies