Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Natural Uniforms Women's Contrast Trim Scrub Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 3, 2009
These scrubs are nice, but the pants run very small. The top on the other hand, seems large.
I returned the set and exchanged it for a different one. Great and fast service both for the first, and the second set. They even refunded me $1, and did not charge a penny for the return or for shipping the new set out.
Highly recommended company.
on May 11, 2008
Having purchased scrubs for more than 16years I was a bit skeptical about this product because of the cost. I am used to a scrub shirt costing more than this entire suit. I was however plesantly pleased by the item and I got compliments from my staff. The material used to make this item is not the best quality , it is on the thin side, however for the price and for the purpose (dealing with body fluids), it does not matter.
on February 28, 2011
This is a great quality material for a scrub set. My only wish was that I knew it runs a little big. I normally wear a med. But in this I needed a small. Otherwise good product!
on March 10, 2008
In general I have received several compliments on the set (I chose the brown with hot pink trim)and I am happy with the purchase. The price was extremely reasonable and I will order more sets soon.
On the fit side the top is oversized and I will have to do some altering to it as the neck line droops to far down for modesty. The pants fit well and I am overall satisfied with my choice. If I was built like a certain female country music star maybe the top would fit better but alas that is not me!
The material is heavier and stiffer than others I have purchased but that just means that the set will last longer and from past experience the material will soften after a few washes.
on June 28, 2012
I will never purchase again. Sizing is way off! Scrubs are so hard and crunchy no matter how much fabric softener you use. Company says you have 45 days to return, I tried to return 2 pairs 5 days later and they gave me the run around. And it was gonna cost almost as much as I paid to get them to send them back!!! Do not recommend!!!!
on January 15, 2016
My daughter works in nursing home and has to wear this type of uniform. She loves this style. Looks nice on her too. She's short, only 5'1" so the pants are too long on her. I had to hem them but she loves the uniform. Washes up nicely, comes out of the dryer without a lot of wrinkles even when she forgets to take them out as soon as the buzzer goes off.
on October 22, 2011
The scrubs were great as far as the look. However, they ran larger than expected. I ALWAYS wear a small but should have def. went with the extra small, so buy a size under your normal. Otherwise the product is great.
on February 23, 2015
I like it. Basic fabric, if you are looking for soft, silkily feel, this is not for you, but, I would liken it to the feel of a moderately priced sheet set. I found it to be very comfy. The pants was a fit with a little bit of room to spare, but I think if I had've purchased the medium, it might have "just fit." (maybe?). The top definitely could have been a little more smaller and the v neck dipped just low enough to show the smallest hint of cleavage ( I don't like to have any cleavage showing on the floor, but can be easily solved with a tank top underneath). Overall, it is a nice set for the price a I would buy more. The color "water blue" even though it looks closer to a baby blue in the picture was more like a aquamarine but whatever. Nice value for the price. I recommend.
UPDATE: I ordered this again in black with hot pink contrast and while it fit just like the others I have ordered, the pants on this pair seemed a tad shorter, they probably sent me a petite, so just be aware to take it out and check even if you don't plan on wearing it the same day it arrives. I will purchase more cause this is one of the brands that fits me perfectly.
on May 26, 2013
I bought this uniform because I like the style and of course the price is within my budget. I am normally medium size. Since the previous reviews says that get the next smaller size which I did but still didn't work for me. I got small size but still feels like it's a Large size. I suggest get 2 size down.
on July 26, 2015
I wear a size 8 in pants, and between a small and medium in shirt size in regular clothes-- this small fit very comfortably- perfect for an LMT and all the movement we must make treating clients. Not form fitting but not too big- perfect for formal professional look. Plus the cotton is very breathable and doesn't cause a bad scent like other clothes. If you sweat a lot like a massage therapist, it's a must to have breathable clothes that don't turn your sweat into stench...
I love them! And the black with green stripe is very attractive. I just bought a name tag/license number patch to add- now it's perfect.