Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on April 7, 2013
I had purchased two other C Strings in black and red lace and loved `em. I especially liked how panty lines don't show through. And, at first glance, it looks like you're not wearing anything underneath.

But this hot pink number with its "hollow" lace design and sequins is definitely the prettiest and the sexiest. By far. Why? Because of its "crotchless" like construction which provides for, ahem -- easier access.

As background, like many women I had discovered the fun of crotchless panties years ago. Sure, the open style allows you to "do it" while leaving it on. (I don't. I always take them off.) But, more importantly, it's the thought of "easier access" that also makes `em much more exciting.

I'm sure I'm not the only gal who's done this, but I like to tease my guy, especially at fancy restaurants, by telling him I'm wearing crotchless undies underneath my skirt; which causes him to spend the rest of the evening trying to reach up under my dress with his hand - to explore my nether regions.

Of course, he's normally not successful, but ooh the fun of trying. It usually sets the tone for the evening which is why we're having a fancy dinner in the first place, right? Why wait till you get home to kick off all of the excitement.

This hollow lace design has a similar effect. The narrowing of the "v" adds drama and frames you nicely. The lace and sequins provide a nice focal point if anyone is looking. But the freer look offers the same "tease" that you'd get with a more typical crotchless style panty.

In terms of dimensions, the opening is probably wide enough for a few digits, but anything more substantial might be somewhat problematic. Wink, wink.

In case you're wondering, C String panties do have a tendency to fall off. I use a little piece of flesh-colored adhesive bandage in the back to keep `em on. They're also made with a soft spring steel which allows them to keep their shape and makes them very comfortable to wear. And if they should fall off? Who cares? I probably would've gone panty-less any how.

To conclude, if you're looking for something really sexy - to add a little spice - then these C String Hollow Lace with Sequin panties are an item I would highly recommend. Ooh la la. Enjoy.

Women's C String Invisible Underwear Lace Style One Size Fit Most (Black),Sexy Lingerie Underwear Red Lace Sexy C-string Gift for Woman Lady Girl
on May 10, 2013
I am a photographer and use this to give the illusion of my model is naked. The girls have fun with this idem. The look is great.
I like that it fits different sizes but it does sometimes fall off when there is a lot of movement. Overall it does what its bill to do. Very sexy. I would recommend this to any girl that went to look super sexy when they go out.
on January 1, 2013
I love this product and the color is fresh. The fit was comfortable and it is ohhhhhhh sooooooo sexy!!! I will be buying other colors.
on December 30, 2014
great
on February 3, 2015
she like it but it came broken from the top of it
on May 30, 2015
This panty is as shown. Very pleasing for a pre-activity tease. Not sure she could have worn this with a dress or skirt. Not practical, but certainly had its intended effect.
on September 19, 2014