Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Short Cap Sleeves Scoop Neck Tee T Shirt Cotton Top Plus Size
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 13, 2013
Good shirt, fair quality, fabric is not too thick, not TOO thin (on the slightly thin side, but not tissue-y... good for layering).

Nice deep scoop, flattering, even on plus size. I am a 16/18 1X, this is tight but not skin-tight-sausage looking :), just holds it shape and is a slim body con shape.

A size 1X is reasonable but on the small side. I also ordered this 2X and it was the same measurements as the 1X exactly! After washing, still both are the same size.

I'm 5'4" and a size 1x/16/18, with large breasts. Because this is super stretchy, both the 1X and 2X were OK for me. They did shrink primarily in length after washing. After a wash they no longer approach "tunic" length, but now are a long enough classic length. I probably prefer longer but this is fine.

Overall for the price I'm very happy with these tops. I am very fussy about details and quality and fabrics, so if I'm saying they're pretty good, they're pretty good :).
on October 20, 2014
After reading reviews that said the nude color was "yellow" I decided to try the oatmeal color in hopes hat it could be as it looked on the color swatch and be kind of beige. My husband opened my package today and asked me, "Hey, did you order a gray shirt?" Nope. But at least it's not yellow. The oatmeal is heather gray with very light brown-yellow fibers in it.

That said, the shirt fits and feels great. I wanted it a little larger, so I ordered a 2x and it fits exactly how I would expect a 2x to fit. It will certainly shrink in the wash if put in the dryer.

If you're just wanting a great everyday shirt and aren't too concerned about getting a specific color, then this is the shirt for you.
on November 29, 2014
This is the softest nicest shaped tee shirt. I am an extra large, but I bet anybody would like it. I just love it, and already ordered another one. One word of caution. The colors are not as expected. I wish the manufacturer would put more pictures of the actual tees on so you could see. I might order more that way. It is kind of a crap shoot.
on April 17, 2014
These tee shirts are great (I ordered in 3 different colors) and I will be ordering more. The fit is perfect (5'7", 175 lbs, 1XL size), the length is great, and the hang to dry instructions okay as I hang all my shirts/blouses to dry.
on January 13, 2014
Quite soft and of course it stretches a bit. It is a tad bit see through, but that's to be expected. This is a perfecct summer shirt, but in the fall and colder months it works best with layers. Overall I'm very satisfied.
on November 9, 2013
I wasn't sure what size I needed, so I ordered both a 1x and a 2x. The 2x was way too big, but once I washed and dried the 1x, it fit nicely. These do run a bit small--I'm a size 12, 38B. The material is a nice weight, not too thin and the lavender color is very accurate. I'll be ordering more in other colors.
on March 19, 2015
After reading the reviews I decided to order a XXL, I usually wear a Large or XL in some brands. I'm glad that I did as that was the correct size for me in this shirt. It is a very flattering fit of a T-shirt and the navy color was a true Navy which I appreciated. It didn't shrink when washed however the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star review was because you can't put it in the dryer. For the most part it doesn't bother me to hang dry but I did have to put it in the dryer for a few minutes to get it to reshape itself hence the 4 stars. It's a very nice Tshirt though other than that. I would purchase again in other colors.
on August 8, 2014
I really love this color blue, and also love the style of this t shirt. However, I usually wear between a L and XL, I ordered a 1X and it fits pretty well. I would order a size up, because you have to consider shrinkage. Overall, I think it is a great top.
on April 2, 2014
It is very basic great fitting and great looking t-shirt. It is long which I like and since I am tall I have problems finding. Will be buying in other colors.
on September 6, 2014
I bought this a week before a trip where I needed some simple shirts to wear to a business conference. The top is cotton-spandex and retains its shape well. I bought a 2XL upon advice from other reviewers, even though I'm usually an XL, and that was the right choice so it wasn't skin-tight.

The red is a gorgeous deep red (not orangey) and I've washed it several times on cold with other dark colors and it's still bright and looks nice enough to wear to work. The neck isn't too low and stays in place through the day. I wore this many times in the summer, but will also keep it in my wardrobe through the winter.