Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 14, 2014
I love the smaller size. It is a perfect color and I have ordered many of these watches they are very comfortable and last well.
on February 5, 2014
I love it, is very comfortable and stylish, the delivery service was fast, Is a good clock,and and is special for all occasions
on March 26, 2015
I have this watch in several colors. It's very conformable and I love the silicone. I'm a nurse sounds I like to be able to continously wipe it down with alcohol. They're cheap enough that if I feel it's just covered in germs and I can't get it sanitized as well as I'd like I cam just pitch it and move onto the next.
on March 15, 2015
I love my watch! Adjustable and sturdy. Ive hit it on the walls and table a lot and probably scratched it a bunch... But this watch has taken it all! Still in perfect condition. I will give 4 stars out of 5 since it was already working when i received it so i have no idea how long the battery will last.
on March 22, 2015
Wonderful watch! I highly recommend it. Not waterproof, but it is beautiful and matches everything.The face is a perfect size. The measurements are a little bit deceiving. It can fit a ten year old and it can fit an adult. Great watch, is very comfortable. Comes in a pretty red bag.
on November 25, 2012
The watch is quality....though I made the mistake of purchasing the small face. I really wanted the big face, but decided to keep it once I received it.
on October 7, 2013
Very cute with large face--- don't let the headline fool you. The face is over sized but still cute. Not to big for those with small wrists.
on July 31, 2015
It is a beautiful watch and I get a lot of compliments but the watch stopped working after having it for a couple of weeks. Probably the battery but I should not have to replace a battery after only a couple of weeks of owning the watch.
on March 13, 2015
Watch band detached itself from the face the first time I wore this, the watch fell off and the Crystal shattered. Worthless.
on January 10, 2014
Good quality, comfortable and it has been absolutely perfect. It's just what I needed as a teacher of young children.