5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing deal for the price...
Published on March 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars These are made of Acrylic!!!
False advertising. This deserves Zero Stars!! It's not worth returning but this is some pretty aggregious false advertising. Acrylic?? Where does it mention that these are made of acrylic? It says wool - we were expecting some fairly thin and low quality wool perhaps but not acrylic.
Published on December 23, 2011 by Joel Dauteuil

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing deal for the price..., March 11, 2012
Amazon Customer (Philomath Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women's Silky Soft Pashmina Scarf Wrap Bright Colors (Apparel)
My family has purchased many of these scarves, mostly for my wife, and recently two for our teenage daughter's birthday. They are thin, yes, yet very soft and the colors are exactly as they look online. If you are looking for a thick, higher quality scarf, then purchase a more expensive scarf. My wife has even machine washed them with woolite, hung them to dry, and they still retain the colors and have not developed runs. The colors do not bleed in the wash, as many of the cheap scarves do that she has purchased over the years. They are by no means transparent, as another reviewer stated, but they are thin. Our daughter began borrowing them, so we purchased two for her as well, and we all know how particular teenagers are! They look classy worn as a scarf over even a simple t-shirt. Finally, the package was received at our home a day or two before expected. We highly recommend this product, the price point for the quality makes this a really great deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are made of Acrylic!!!, December 23, 2011
Joel Dauteuil (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT pashmina - "55% acrylic, 45% viscose", December 6, 2013
Not a bad scarf, but definitely not Pashmina. The label pictured that states "100% Pashmina" doesn't exist on the scarf that I received; instead my scarf has a tag that reads "55% acrylic, 45% viscose". Very disappointed in the false advertising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was very satisfied with purchase, January 18, 2011
I had bought a scarf for a friend for Christmas and realized when I got it home it had holes in it. I was very upset and started looking here for a substitute. It was shipped in a VERY timely manner and she loved everything about it. It was the perfect color and weight. I would look here again when doing online shopping.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT real pashmina - SYNTHETIC!, November 29, 2013
Bought the orange one. Although it was advertised as 100% pashmina, it was actually 100% synthetic. Very disappointed with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina scarf, January 18, 2012
Very nice scarf and matches so many colors. I have several and they are all good quality. I wear them when I take the dogs out in them out in the yard for their run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, January 8, 2012
Beautiful, soft, elegant, wear it with anything. The only thing is that I wouldn't call it burgundy. It is like cherry red. I expected burgundy but it wasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pashmina Scarf, September 7, 2011
Loved the quality and the rich eggplant color of the pashmina. Soft and elegant and received promptly as promised. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars gray not silver, November 5, 2011
I like the scarf, but I think of silver as something with a sparkle. The scarf was gray. Otherwise it was a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!!!, August 5, 2011
Great scarves, Great Price & Fast Service. I got two colors & may order more later. These would also make great inexpensive gifts.

Rate and Discover Movies