5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather Belt
I love this leather belt, but check your waist size before ordering because it does come quite long. It is real leather and is made very well for the price and I plan to order it in others colors as well. Very well made and is quite thick for support.
Published 13 months ago by Dallas

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine is Peeling
This seemed like a nice belt, but mine is already peeling around where the holes are! It's inexpensive, but for me it's not even worth the price I paid for it. It is not durable.
Published 12 months ago by Valrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather Belt, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Women's Skinny Narrow Solid Color Genuine Leather Ladies Fashion Dress Casual Belt 3/4" 19mm (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine is Peeling, November 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality but will return, December 19, 2013
Just received this in black and white. The quality is better than expected for the price. I will be returning it, however, because the thickness of the belt is wider than I realized from the picture (my fault for relying on the pic and not the product dimension). Also, the buckle is very long and overall larger than I'd like. I have found some at the red bullseye store that are more of the trendy skinny belt I was looking for. Not a bad product for someone is less particular, especially for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Black covering wears off, February 26, 2014
I was dismayed that after only two or three wearings, the black covering on the belt at the clip area has torn off and leaves open beige colored leather underneath. I guess you really do get what you paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK belt, January 30, 2014
I needed a new black skinny belt & the price was right. Would be nicer if made in USA. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt., October 28, 2013
Pretty, well made, real leather belt. Amazingly low price. I recommend this belt. I wear mine often. It is durable.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing info is inaccurate, May 6, 2014
Tympanista (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
The size small is listed as 30-34". The belt may be 34" from end to end, but when buckled using the last hole (for the largest waist size) it is barely 30" in circumference. The small would not fit any waist larger than 30". Also, the belt isn't flat as I had expected. It is thick and rounded, which adds about an inch to the appearance of my waist. Very unflattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory Belt, July 14, 2014
Nice real leather belt. I like the edge stitching. I purchased more than one color, and I am happy with all of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, May 16, 2014
Wrong size but was lucky enough that I was able to return it without any problems. It did arrive late in the day though which was annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for the black belt only., October 14, 2014
This review is for the black belt.

It's holding up really nicely so far. I haven't noticed any peeling from daily use. I bought another "cheap" belt in blue from another seller (identical in design) but the thin layer of color is peeling and flaking off of it and I don't see it lasting much longer, unfortunately. For $5, I can't say I would expect perfection, but it's unfortunate as I'd like to keep it looking as nice as I can and not just tossing it out.

That said, this one is doing great. So hopefully you have the same experience if you stick with the black color only!