Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Skinny Narrow Solid Color Genuine Leather Ladies Fashion Dress Casual Belt 3/4" 19mm
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2013
I love this leather belt, but check your waist size before ordering because it does come quite long. It is real leather and is made very well for the price and I plan to order it in others colors as well. Very well made and is quite thick for support.
on December 19, 2013
Just received this in black and white. The quality is better than expected for the price. I will be returning it, however, because the thickness of the belt is wider than I realized from the picture (my fault for relying on the pic and not the product dimension). Also, the buckle is very long and overall larger than I'd like. I have found some at the red bullseye store that are more of the trendy skinny belt I was looking for. Not a bad product for someone is less particular, especially for the price.
on February 26, 2014
I was dismayed that after only two or three wearings, the black covering on the belt at the clip area has torn off and leaves open beige colored leather underneath. I guess you really do get what you paid for.
on November 6, 2013
This seemed like a nice belt, but mine is already peeling around where the holes are! It's inexpensive, but for me it's not even worth the price I paid for it. It is not durable.
on June 15, 2015
It's pretty much what you expect to receive - some people have really unreasonable expectations for inexpensive items. What this is: a cute belt in a fun color to add some style to an outfit to wear occasionally. Does best if it's just placed over clothes (like a dress) and there isn't a lot of rubbing or bending while you're wearing it. What it isn't: a highly durable belt that you should wear 16 hours every single day while doing manual labor. Think about it, people!

Anyways mine was such a nice color (purple) and looks and fits great. It's nice to have such a range of sizes. I am plus size and it's hard to find a cute belt for plus size that doesn't have that horrendous "stretch" panel in the back.
on October 8, 2015
Belt did not last 3 wearings on most recent business trip. Recycle bin! The surface of the belt has disintegrated over the belt holes just like the other two I purchased. I tossed it while still on the trip. I can't wear that poor a quality product in public.
on August 18, 2015
wow, great buy! for fun belts that give you a pop of color with a price that enables you to buy lots of different colors, these are a hit! love it! p.s. size are pretty true, i usually need an XS (size 25 waist), but the S was good to do both hip on jeans as well as waist for dresses/shirts!
on December 10, 2015
A very versatile belt! It's thin enough that it fits through the loops on my skinny jeans and pants no problem. I don't have to fight with my waist band to stay up all day long after it stretches out. It's nice looking, too.
on October 14, 2014
This review is for the black belt.

A thin layer of color is peeling and flaking off of it and I don't see it lasting much longer, looks-wise. I can't wear a belt that's losing layers on it, because it just looks sloppy! Otherwise, it's holding my pants up...but that's about it.

Unfortunate, because otherwise, it's practically perfect. For $5, I can't say I would expect perfection, but it's really too bad, as I'd like to keep it looking as nice as I can and not just tossing it out.
on October 7, 2015
Good little accessory to add a punch of color to an outfit. This belt is true to size; I have a 31" waist and the Medium is an excellent fit. Don't know how well it will wear but for the price, it appears to be an excellent buy.