5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
Published 6 months ago by Leann

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all colors are the style of dress exactly as pictured.
I give this three stars because shipping was very fast, less than ten days to the US, and because I am happy with one of the two dresses I bought.

Published 5 months ago by Natalie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all colors are the style of dress exactly as pictured., April 5, 2014

I got this dress in the coral and royal blue. The coral is very pretty, and while the fabric is quite sheer and a bit flimsy, I'm not too concerned about it. I feel it keeps it lightweight for summer. The coral looks exactly as shown in the photo. The royal blue, however, is the same style dress in the front, but in the photo it shows the upper back on ALL of the dresses as being full coverage, covering the entire upper back. This royal blue dress was more like a racerback type of back. It's as though not enough material was cut and sewn into the neck part. So honestly, it alters the whole "goddess" style of the dress. It also didn't have a label, but the coral did. It doesn't seem like all these dresses are being made from the same manufacturer, so you never know what you're going to end up with. Other than that, I am happy. I won't return it, it's not worth the cost of shipping. But I must admit I'm a bit disappointed because it was the style of the dress I fell in love with, and only one of the dresses I bought ended up looking exactly as pictured.

So, buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, March 21, 2014
I ordered this dress in the rust color, it is absolutely stunning. I normally have trouble when I acquire a one size fits all dress, as I am short, and petite through the torso, but everything about this dress seems like it was made just for me! The v neck is very deep, but covers everything nicely and is very classy. I am strongly considering using these as bridesmaid dresses for my wedding late this summer. I highly recommend this dress.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits big, love the colour!, May 14, 2014
Fits a little big in the bust. The green is vibrant. Material is thin, but not see through. Could definitely wear when pregnant as stretches. Going to either try to shrink it in the dryer or alter it with sewing machine.

2.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all, April 23, 2014
I usually wear a size 18 dress, and thought this should be fine. Not even close! It does however fit beautifully on my size 8 sister.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, April 1, 2014
Was expecting the dress to be bright yellow as picture, but its more of a dark mustard color. Doesn't go with what it was intended for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not one size fits all, May 23, 2014
I bought this dress and was very disappointed...this dress is not one size fits all, I'm a size 16 this dress is toooooo small. I think the advertiser should have said fit sizes 4-10

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty PJ's, May 9, 2014
This material is very thin and while the fit was ok, the material has made this a "at home only" dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 28, 2014
Dess is very nice.Size is good,dress is long as from pictures, textil is ok, very good choice,and price is fine.From US to Europe, shipped in just 10 days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 21, 2014
I absolutely love the material. Its soft an of good quality. I order the light blue it was exactly as pictured. Its so comfortable to wear, perfect for warm weather. Very stylish, an very greek goddess. Love it.. will be buying more colors soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dress!!, June 6, 2014
I ordered the blue and it is beautiful! One size would fit all as it stretches just fine... very elegant , long length as I am 5' 5" and I went right down to my toes! The bust is adjustable with the silver coils.... it can be low cut to show cleavage or the coils pulls up to have more coverage! Great dress all in all!

Rate and Discover Movies