Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 18, 2015
Loved the dress, color was exactly as pictured. I got the coral one.The coils on the side move up and down so you can choose how high or low you want the neck line. Length was pefect. As you can see I am pregnant but the dress fit me perfectly its light weight soft and super comfortable.
on April 5, 2014
I give this three stars because shipping was very fast, less than ten days to the US, and because I am happy with one of the two dresses I bought.

I got this dress in the coral and royal blue. The coral is very pretty, and while the fabric is quite sheer and a bit flimsy, I'm not too concerned about it. I feel it keeps it lightweight for summer. The coral looks exactly as shown in the photo. The royal blue, however, is the same style dress in the front, but in the photo it shows the upper back on ALL of the dresses as being full coverage, covering the entire upper back. This royal blue dress was more like a racerback type of back. It's as though not enough material was cut and sewn into the neck part. So honestly, it alters the whole "goddess" style of the dress. It also didn't have a label, but the coral did. It doesn't seem like all these dresses are being made from the same manufacturer, so you never know what you're going to end up with. Other than that, I am happy. I won't return it, it's not worth the cost of shipping. But I must admit I'm a bit disappointed because it was the style of the dress I fell in love with, and only one of the dresses I bought ended up looking exactly as pictured.

So, buyer beware.
11 comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
Love this dress, very flattering. Didn't expect for it to take 3 weeks to get here and was honestly thinking pretty negatively about the dress as a result. However, it was free shipping, very inexpensive and fits beautifully. Bought the teal one and the color is perfect. Purchasing additional ones for a wedding gift bag for guests.
review image
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2014
i love the color green pictured. i've been searching for a dress in that color for a long time. the cut of the dress is nice, the rings slide and will give you adjustable coverage, and i'm about a 14 US and it fit just fine.

that's where all the awesomeness ends. the dress i got was far closer to teal or turquoise (even though they say it's not their teal). i messaged them saying that i didn't get the color pictured. i would have been happy with anything in a leafy green range. i was initially told that i would have to pay return shipping since the dress was not "defective" even though it was not as ordered. i sent them pictures of a side by side comparison and they won't even acknowledge that there is a major discrepancy between what is shown and what was sent. if they don't have the colors pictured then they need to change the colors pictured to make it accurate.

their customer service is also far less than satisfactory. they finally offered to reimburse shipping but it's more than twice the price of the dress plus initial shipping from america. i would have been as mad had they not tried to debate the hue (they said the dress wasn't teal. a different one of their dresses was teal apparently).

i'm not satisfied. if you don't give a crap about the actual color, by all means, order the dress. the cut is cute. if you want the company to meet expectations as pictured, go somewhere else.
review image review image review image review image
on June 18, 2015
My review reflects the customer service. The dress was sewn incorrectly, and half the bodice was twisted around 360 degrees. I liked the dress, and the fit was right on, except for the one side being twisted, which hiked up one *ahem* of my body parts in a comical fashion. I took it to the post office and they told me it would be over $20 to return ship. So I brought it back home and kindly asked the seller to either send me a shipping label, or just send me another dress. I told them I wanted to replace it with an undamaged dress, AND purchase one more in another color. I sent a photo of the twist, as I will attach here. (I slid the coil down for a better view of the twist.) They said no, that I must ship it back at my own expense to receive a refund, OR that they would refund me $2. Now, I wouldn't expect a free return ship if I didn't like it, or if it didn't fit, but this was clearly damaged merchandise. I told them to keep their $2 and this poor review. Purchasing from this seller will be a gamble. The dress itself is a tee shirt material; unlined and very simple. The cut would be flattering for many body types. You can wear it as a swim cover up or out shopping/to dinner if you have proper undergarments. It's a one size fits all, and it fit me just fine; I'm 5"4" and 130 lbs.
on March 21, 2014
I ordered this dress in the rust color, it is absolutely stunning. I normally have trouble when I acquire a one size fits all dress, as I am short, and petite through the torso, but everything about this dress seems like it was made just for me! The v neck is very deep, but covers everything nicely and is very classy. I am strongly considering using these as bridesmaid dresses for my wedding late this summer. I highly recommend this dress.
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
Fits a little big in the bust. The green is vibrant. Material is thin, but not see through. Could definitely wear when pregnant as stretches. Going to either try to shrink it in the dryer or alter it with sewing machine.
on March 18, 2015
Lovely fit, and great color. I am a size 10 dress, D cup bust. I ordered this one first to see how the fit was, and it looks great. Very happy with the dress and how it drapes.
A couple of things about "One Size Fits All" there is no such thing... think about it how can a size 2 and a size 18 wear the same thing unless it is a poncho?
This dress would easily fit from sizes 5-14 depending on body type. The dress should have ample room for bust and hip, and the smocking on the waist will accommodate a variety of sizes. If you are smaller than say size 5, then it might be a little big on you but it will be very comfortable.
on May 20, 2015
I don't usually do reviews but I am so in love with this dress.... I was really nervous about it not fitting well or the style making me look pregnant but I was pleasantly surprised that it fits beautifully. It's elegant and made if comfortable material. It could be worn casually or semi-formally.

I am 5' 8" tall and weigh about 170lbs with a big bust and hips and so I was worried this dress might make my curves look even curvier but instead it gently accentuates without exaggerating.. Seriously considering buying another! (My photo isn't the best and doesn't do this dress justice but it gives you an idea of the fit)
on April 23, 2014
I usually wear a size 18 dress, and thought this should be fine. Not even close! It does however fit beautifully on my size 8 sister.