Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2011
When I first opened the package, I thought "what did I just buy" but after trying it on, it looks so cute on. I recommend this hat if you have trouble with "having a big head that hats don't fit on," or the "beanie hats look stupid on me" problem. It stretches and the bill of the hat sits nicely on the forehead, however it does need a little bending at first.
on December 4, 2012
I have a lot of hair and sometimes just need a big hat to be able to put all of my hair in. This is perfect, I can fit all of my hair in it and it still looks fine, it goes over my hairs and is VERY warm. I bought it for the purpose of being able to just throw up my long & thick hair into something and still be warm and this does the job
on November 3, 2011
I received my hat, and I absolutely love it. It is so soft and comfortable. I have worn it quite a bit already. Thank you.
on December 15, 2011
Finally, my search for a beanie that does NOT make me look like an egghead is over! This hat is cute, stylish, warm and lightweight. I got the hat in brown and it is a rich chocolate brown color. Love it! I am back to order a few more :)

Thank you, BeltOutlet!
on December 26, 2011
I'm PO'd! I should've ordered the gray (currently out of stock) when I had the chance. Instead, I only ordered the black and brown (deep/rich/chocolate) ones. They're great knit hats! They're very cozy, warm, accomodating, large (even if you've a lot of hair,braids, or just a big noggin...like me), stylish, and versitle. You can wear it like the model shown, or tug it to one side, or my favorite,..... place it on top of your head, and scrunch down the excess fabric around your head, it looks best on me that way. I've only had them for 6 days, have worn them 4 times, and have gotten loads of......where did you get your hat/beanie from? I suppose maybe I did my self in by telling them where they could buy one, before ordering the gray color. CURSES! I'll know better next time.
on November 21, 2011
Sooo adorable, have received compliments and it actually keeps my head and ears warm. Have just ordered some for Christmas presents.
on January 14, 2013
I loved this hat at first - really. It was just slouchy enough and loved the brim. I ordered it in black and looked great with my burgundy wool coat. However, it didn't last long. The brim plastic piece is white, which quickly showed through the knit and I knew I couldn't wash it to shrink it per other reviews. It stretched out until it just started falling over my eyes. This was in less than a week of ownership. Sad, because it looked AMAZING at first. :(
on July 23, 2015
This beanie is very stylish and it works it fit my head just fine! I love that it hangs below in the back if you had long hair. Also, it is a comfortable fit, so it is not too tight, or too loose.This hat works perfectly in the winter when you need a protective cover-up! Overall, I love the appearance of the beanie and it is great to wear anywhere!
on March 22, 2014
I ordered this in plum. It arrived fast! It is super slouchy, just what I have been looking for. The bill has a stiff cardboard inside and really holds its shape well, though it is moldable if you desire. I have mid back length thick hair and I wear it up for work in a messy bun. This covers all my hair and still covers my ears too. It is nice and warm. I have a medium sized head, a little less than 22 inches, and this fits perfectly! It has a lot of stretch so even if your head is bigger I think it would fit fine too. I collect hats, and have a lot of them. I have to say that this is one of my favorites!
on January 22, 2015
I bought this for my wife. IT is good for the price but is starting to come undone where the bill meets one side. Very warm and she was happy with it just a bit disappointed that it did not hold up. She started having issues less than a month into daily wear.