Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on January 20, 2011
Pros: the quality of material is nice, feels very durable and looks good. Maintains its shape and does not sag or get too stretchy like some denim does after prolonged wear.

Cons: A little bit of a fit issue at the waist if you are curvy or pear-shaped. If your waist is smaller than your thighs, it sometimes feels as though it is slipping down but it really does not move much. It's your standard problem with a lot of pants for curvy women though and not necessarily a design flaw.

Size recommendation: if you are used to very snug fitting clothes, then your normal size will probably work. However, it leans towards the smaller size. For example, the Large says it fits a size 12-14 but it feels more like a very, very snug size 12. So you may consider ordering the next size up if you are the larger of the 2 numbers advertised for a specific size or if you just want a little looser fit.
0Comment80 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2010
I've been trying to find a pair of jeggings that would fit my "generous" bottom proportions and i was pleasantly surprised by Hue's jeggings. They fit great, feel real comfortable and they look like real jeans! :)
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2011
Very, very comfortable, great with boots. I get a lot of compliments about the style and appearance. I wear them during every season, I have all 3 colors. Medium is perfect for me at, 5'8", long inseam, 128 lbs.
on August 5, 2011
These are a nice quality fabric, soft but thick enough to substitute for real jeans. No bagging at the knees, good length for me at 5'3". As others have said here, they seem to run small. I am a consistant size 4 (and usually 26 or 27 in jeans) but I bought these in a Medium and they are perfect. The Small size would have been way too tight. I bought the Tornado color which is a good shade of medium gray with some distressed/fading characterisitcs. I'm planning to buy them in Black, too.
on October 14, 2011
I'm a solid size 6 (28-29 in jeans) and normally wear a small in Hue. After reading the reviews here, I ordered these in medium and small. The medium fits, although it may be a tad large in the waist. I don't think I'll even unwrap the size small, though.

One weird thing: there's yellow double overstitching, jeans-style, on the in-seam, but just an ordinary seam on the outer side. It calls some attention to the in-seam, not a place you generally want to highlight. But I'll be wearing these with boots, mostly, and longer tops, so it shouldn't show much. I also wish they could come up with a more "denim-like" color for the navy ones. But all in all, I'm pleased. They're so much more comfortable than skinny jeans and what a deal -- I paid less than $25 with the Amazon special offer. I'll have to see how they compare to jeggings costing closer to $200, but I have a feeling I won't need those.
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2010
A friend of mine had a pair of these Hue Jeggings that I tried on before ordering. I am a size 4 but ordered the medium size, or these would have been way too tight and small. The mediums still fit snug, but are comfortable. I'm glad I was able to try on my friend's before ordering. Or I would have gotten a small and had to return them. I like the Jeggings more than leggings because they have more thickness to them and look more like skinny jeans than tights, which allows me to pair these with more than just the extra long tops to the mid-thigh. These are a fun addition to my wardrobe.
on April 23, 2011
I am 167 pds at 5'2 so am heavy i Got the X-large fit right just lil room, I am thinking of getting a couple more in large bc i would like them to fit a lil more fitted.... they are so comfy and they look like jeans they are well made! get them you wont regret it!
on November 17, 2011
This Jeggings were a size medium, says fitting sizes 8-10. I wear sizes 6-8 and they were way too small. The fabric was thin and not very stretchy for jeggings. I also had purchased a pair of "Not Your Daughters Jeans" Jeggings, size 8 and they fit fine with a little room to spare, really comfortable and way better quality fabric.
on March 14, 2011
I wanted some tights to wear with boots, and was very excited about these jeans leggings. They look really great, and I ordered them in a size XL to make sure they wouldn't be too tight. They are still a bit tight, especially in the legs. I am keeping them, hoping they will stretch a bit in to shape. It is a very good look, though, but I recommend going up a size when you order them..
on November 30, 2011
I love these jegging's. The most comfortable pants I have ever owned.Good quality! By the end of the day , they are not all stretched out like some I've had. I am very happy with this purchase.