5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
The picture does not do this watch justice. The mother of pearl face is almost iridescent, giving it hues of white, silver, pink, and green in different light. Very good buy, I'm thrilled.
Published on November 7, 2009 by E. Rubin

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat happy
Published on January 18, 2011 by Damon Q. Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 7, 2009
This review is from: Women's Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Quartz Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect 'boyfriend' watch with a touch of class, October 27, 2011
Mary_007 (Montreal, QC Canada) - See all my reviews
I did a lot of shopping around before I decided on this watch, and it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. The size is just large enough without being too overpowering. Those of you with smaller wrists will understand exactly what I'm talking about! The crystal detail and multi-dimensional mother of pearl dial provide just the right amount of bling without being too flashy. One thing to bear in mind is that this watch is quite tricky to size if you have small wrists (I had to take out 3 links and it's still a moderately loose). You may have to take out more on one side than the other to get it to sit properly, since the clasp is quite long... Just make sure you get it done by the right person and you'll be happy! Overall, I'm quite pleased with my purchase and would recommend this watch to anyone looking for the perfect 'boyfriend' watch with a touch of classic elegance to it ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Endlessly in love, November 29, 2009
Honestly, I could not love my watch any more. This picture of it does not do it justice. It is so shiny and the little crystals are petite yet you still get that classy bling that you are looking for. The face NEVER scratches, however, the band has scratched somewhat, but I don't think you will be able to avoid that with any watch unless you never lay your wrists down anywhere....Anyway, well worth the money, I get compliments all the time, and if they don't compliment, they are sure eyeballing my gorgeous watch!:) I want the gold and white one now....:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat happy, January 18, 2011
Damon Q. Hunter "bdprez" (Redondo Beach, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
The watch I ordered arrived on time and the transaction went smoothly. It was the aftermath that was tough to deal with. The watch was a Xmas present for my wife that did not receive it for nearly 3 weeks after the watch arrived. A few days after opening the box, and taking it out the box to wear, the band detached from where it connected to the watch itself. When I called for a return slip I was told that I had to send an email request to a manager to get an approval, because it was now past the 5 days they they allow for watch returns. 2 days later I was emailed a notice granting me 'permission' to return it but it had to be returned within 30 days of the initial shipment date. Now I had the biggest problem of all, if you add up all the days that went by because of waiting for the holiday, when she actually was able to open the present, the band falling apart, the permission to use a return form and actually sending that in, it was now 33 days after the shipment date. So... we gotta pay someone to fix it. Jomashop charges $32.00. My wife still has a unwearable watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, May 3, 2010
This watch is exactly what I hoped for! Beautiful Michael Kors craftsmanship with a reasonable price tag. The mother of pearl face is much more multi-dimensional than the photo displays. It is truly lovely and I haven't taken it off since I took it out of the box! Also, as an added bonus, the links were easy to remove and the packaging was first-class. Love it! Am considering buying a Michael Kors watch for my husband, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5020, June 14, 2011
I bought this watch for my daughter's 26th birthday and used the reviews given to help in my selection. It is a great looking watch and she loved it! My only comment is that she is small boned and this watch is very difficult to size the bracelet to her wrist. It is either too tight or a little too loose because of the clasp and how it sits on the wrist when links are removed. Also because it is quite heavy it tends to slide around when wearing it. As I said, she loves it and is willing to live with the fit, but I felt it should be noted for future purchasers of this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, February 6, 2014
Bought this watch as a present to myself and glad I did. This is my second kors watch. As a boater and swimmer I need a water proof watch. Looks and feels great on. You don't know you have it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch for the price., December 23, 2013
The mother of pearl face is stunning. I have the matching Unisex 39mm version, my girlfriend loves this watch. Nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 25, 2013
I thought the face was a little bigger. Other than that I love it!! Great deal. This watch was at Macy's for over $200.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch, ever!, September 13, 2013
I wanted a new watch for my birthday. Nothing too flashy, but feminine and bold. It's bigger than my other watches and heavier but those are two things I love about it. I will wear it for years.

Rate and Discover Movies