Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 31, 2015
This is my second pair, i have the black ones first n fell in love with the style...so retro n cool! They fit so well n the bottom is so wide. The wider the better, couldn't find anything like these in the store! Would love to get another one in the future, bell bottom never dies!!! 💜💚
on May 22, 2015
I'm 5'4" and 115 lbs and I ordered my usual size 1 and they fit perfectly. They are comfortable, too. They are a touch on the long side, by at least a couple inches, but that won't be a problem once I hem them up. Great jeans.
on November 13, 2014
Very cute and stretchy jeans. They as described not too thin, soft and stretches . doesn't have pockets (not a deal breaker for me) and doesn't have belt holder too.
Over all I will order the other colors.
on July 22, 2015
This is the ONLY pair of jeans I have been able to find that are not ankle chokers! I love these pants! I purchased 2 pairs of them and I want to buy as many as I can! They fit PERFECT! PLEASE SELL ME MORE!!!
on May 20, 2014
I couldn't be happier with these jeans!!! I want more!!! I'm 5'9" and the length was perfect do they may run a bit long on some, but I'm a happy camper :-)
on July 2, 2014
Love ,love, love ,these wide leg jeans .They are exactly what I wanted!!!! I just ordered 2 more contest the price of these perfect jeans!!!
on June 29, 2014
I totally love these jeans. They are so comfortable. It's so nice to have my wide leg jeans again, so tired of what the stores offer. I am just not a skinny jeans kinda girl.
These jeans fit as expected & seem true to size. I thought I would take a gamble and order two pairs & hope they fit, well they fit perfect & I already ordered a 3rd pair in one size down for a tighter fit. I will be replacing all the jeans in my wardrobe with these. I only wish they had some pockets, but that's also fine.
If you are on the fence about ordering jeans online, go for it.....you will be happy you did.
on June 12, 2015
I want to buy but not sure what is the size measurement for size 1.my waist is 27-28 which size should I buy 1 or 3?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2015
Love this ! Great wuality i get a lot if compliments
on April 17, 2015
They are exactly what I wanted and very comfortable