5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots! Great for wide calves!
I have the worst time finding boots that fit because of my wide calves. These are great!! they are a little darker in color but I think they would go great with a lighter pair of jeans! Super comfy!
Published 15 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess I expected too much
I thought these boots would be better than they were. I liked the knitted top and all the buckles, but wasn't as happy with them when I received them. There is no support in the shoe part and it was hurting my knees when I would wear them for long periods of time. I also have somewhat larger calves than normal and they do go on, but are snug around the top. Even with...
Published 9 months ago by Susan Voorhees

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots! Great for wide calves!, September 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, very cute on. Very, very Stylish!, January 11, 2013
Amber FLYNN (Encinitas, California USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Womens Knee High Faux Suede Flat Winter Buckle Boots Brown , 5.5-10 (Apparel)
I wear a 9. I ordered these in a 9 and they fit wonderfully. They are very roomy inside, so you can wear a thicker sock if you'd like.

They fit to the knee, I like to stuff my pants in my boots and you can do that with these.

They are a bit darker then the picture which someone else had commented on. I wanted them to be a rich brown and they are.

Love them. Wish they had them in my size in black! I would definitely order another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots!, December 14, 2012
I love these boots. They're great with skinny jeans, but not necessarily straight legged jeans. The material is kind of thin, so not great in really cold weather, but wear them with an extra layer and your feet stay toasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Boots!, May 3, 2013
These boots are just as pictured and described. I love the color and they are very cute, stylish and comfortable. I am usually in between an 8.5 and 9, so I ordered a 9 just in case. They fit great, but are a BIT loose. I wish I would have gotten the 8.5, but I can at least where thick socks to go with them, which is fine because I live in the Rockies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes, January 17, 2013
They are so comfy, and they look fabulous. Just so cute. I feel in love with these shoes I won't hesitate on buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 6, 2013
christmas present for my daughter. She loves them. I ordered a size too large though. should have got her a size smaller but I thought they ran small.

5.0 out of 5 stars elf boots, December 26, 2012
My daughter loves these boots. She calls them elf boots because we're both a couple of sci fi/fantasy nerds. The opening at the top of the boot is ample. You can easily wear leg warmers or over the knee socks with these. They are a darker brown than the picture shows. They seem true to size as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! Love them, December 10, 2012
I love these boots!!! They are true to size and length, the color is a little deeper brown then picture but I like the deeper brown better then the picture color. They did however have a bad strong odor when I took out of box but nothing that time won't take away! They are very well made and wish they had black in my size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooooove!, November 24, 2012
I love these boots! They are so comfy and so cute! I get compliments on them all the time! And they fit perfectly. I'm going to order another pair for myself in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, boots that fit my calves!!, February 19, 2013
COMFORTABLE...FEELS LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHOES ON!

I ALWAYS have a problem finding boots that fit my muscular calves that were inherited by my mom. People used to always ask me if I played soccer growing up (but I didn't). My calves are exactly 16.5 inches in circumference and these fit! I was hesitant because the details read, "approximately 16' inches" but it's exactly the size. Lots of room around the ankles, super comfortable and I was able to slip them on without unbuckling the straps.

It is a darker brown...almost like burnt brown color but that wasn't a concern of mine. Definitely recommend!!