5.0 out of 5 stars Very awesome!!! Buying more!
Super surprised that this product was better than it looked in the picture. For $20?!?! This never happens to me I am Very happy with this purchase. I get compliments on them every single time I wear them.

Published 18 months ago by Rachel Coyne

2.0 out of 5 stars Workmanship of product not holding up
Published 16 months ago by Rhonda Ambrosio

5.0 out of 5 stars Very awesome!!! Buying more!, June 25, 2013

I usually wear a 6 in converse, this shoe is not as narrow as converse and not crafted to be as long. Fits pretty true to size however like I said *does not fit exactly like converse* if you typically wear a size up in converse due to a wider width foot than you may not need to go up a size in this shoe.

Also comes with shiny silver laces which I missed in the picture.... However was super excited to see when I pulled them out of the box"!

Very happy with this purchase, will buy multiple pairs in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the eighties, June 14, 2013
These sneakers fit pretty tight.. Be sure to buy a size larger than you think you need, or get some really thin socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear socks if your heals are prone to blisters., June 4, 2013
Fast shipping, quality merchandise, will shop the brand and co. again. They fit narrow and the rest of the shoe that goes up the shin is small, but fits me alright. If you have larger calves it'll show skin. The laces will run a little short if you lace them loose and the sole of the shoe will wear soft and fuzzy. It is the kind of shoe that if you don't walk much outside should hold up, if you are looking for something that will hold up outdoors for any time this brand will leave you alright for a little while, but will wear down. Unique sole pattern. I like them, personally. However, if you do not wear socks, as I didn't the first wear thinking that'd be fine for about a 10 minute walk, you will find that they have quite a bite on the heals, leaving blisters, so just fyi. They might do it to me even in socks. idk yet. If they do, I can always clip the back of the heel out, and make them unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 8, 2013
I just received my shoes and they're great! they look really nice and are snug. They are a little tight, so you might want to get a size bigger. Overall they are awesome.

2.0 out of 5 stars Workmanship of product not holding up, August 21, 2013
Bought a couple of pairs of these boots, each from a diffrent vendor, for my teen grand daughter. She wore the first pair exclusively for the first week----and the shoelaces began to fray at the eyelets in the beginning of the week. So we bought heartier shoelaces, then the eyelets themselves started popping out, first one, then several, around the stress points at the ankles! This was within 1 week!

We realize that these are economical alternatives to the much pricier Converse boots, however we imagined they'd hold up for longer than just one week. My grand daughter is active, but not unduly hard on her shoes.

She has not worn the second pair yet, so only time will tell if we experiance the same problem with the other pair, or this was just an individual defect.

We fixed the problem with super glue, and had to purchase stronger shoelaces, otherwise she is happy with her boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit with 13 yr. old, August 12, 2013
My daughter thinks these are wonderful. Really, they are good quality and have held up well (about 2 months now). They fit true to size- she is a 7 1/2 and we ordered up to an 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE SHOES, July 22, 2013
THEY ARE REALLY CUTE & COMFY! IF I HAD THE $ I WOULD BUY MORE IF I COULD. THEY ARE COMFY & GREAT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, April 25, 2013
My niece loved them. As a matter of fact I'm ordering more colors. All of her classmates were asking where she bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars niece loved them, November 24, 2013
HB "HB" (Chattanooga, Tn) - See all my reviews
Great price for cool trendy item. Read the reviews and that they ran small, so I ordered 1size larger and they fit perfectly. Wish I wasn't 40, I'll have stop wearing them eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved These Shoes, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Women's Tall Canvas Lace Up Knee High Sneakers (Apparel)
I've always wanted a pair of these, and when I found them on here I thought, 'why not.' I got them earlier than I thought I would which made me even more happy. The shoes look great and are very comfy.