Size: Large/X-Large|Color: Royal Blue|Change

on March 22, 2011
My mother-in-law pruchased a wrap similar to this (shorter and with straps) for me for Christmas. I wanted it to wear around the locker room at the gym. I'm an extra curvy girl with wide hips, large things and larger chest area. After the blow to my self-esteem falling victim to the "one size fits most" wrap from my mother-in-law I purchased the Lilac L/XL wrap and I LOVE IT! It's the perfect wrap for me. I'm 5'2" and it hits at about the knee, wraps around my body comfortably and doesn't split giving all the ladies at the gym a full frontal.
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2010
I bought this for the gym.
Always wrap a towel around you for it to fall continuously while trying to get ready? This is the answer.

Good quality, down to my knees.
Larger than I really needed, but still fits fine.
on June 14, 2012
This product is much better quality than I expected and just as good as I had hoped. This isn't luxury quality but it certainly is way above average when it comes to thick terry cloth cotton which is why I bought this one and not the much cheaper versions. I am a full size 1x/18W with a 42DDD chest and the L/XL fits me just fine. The thick ~10" long velcro band closure is so strong I leave it closed and either step into the wrap or pull it on over my head. The overlap of the towel portion allows for a lot of privacy so I can walk around the house for awhile after my shower and I don't fall out anywhere. I opted to get it in white since you never have to worry about colors running or fading and I could alway bleach it if it gets a stain.
on August 10, 2011
This is a very simple design that simply works.

As other reviewers have noted, this wrap consist of ample material to provide plenty of overlap. Even when I bend over to dry my hair upside down, there's no gapping. It also has a nice, long Velcro strip to accommodate a range of sizes.

I am 5'8" and typically wear a size 10. The small/medium is more than large enough to be comfortable and discreet.

I ordered the pink. It's a nice, clear shade of baby pink.

As with all terry wraps that have Velcro closures, you have to be a bit careful to avoid shredding the material.

All in all, a good purchase and well worth the price.
on May 2, 2011
I ordered both the S/M and the L/XL since Amazon offered free return shipping and there was no size chart anywhere that I could find. After trying both on, I kept the L/XL because it offered a tad bit more length, but I really didn't notice much difference in size at all between the two. I even laid them out next to each other and the dimensions were pretty much the same, maybe an inch or two difference in length and width max. Both sizes have a generous elastic section in the back that will expand to fit a variety of different sizes, and the velcro closure allows you to cinch it down as necessary.
I would have rather that this had button closure than Velcro because after just one week of use, I already have quite a few snags on my wrap where the Velcro catches the terry cloth loops and I think it will start to look pretty bedraggled after a while. Nonetheless, I am happy with my purchase as it does make the whole gym showering experience much easier since I no longer have to worry about my towel coming unwrapped while I'm blow-drying my hair, putting on make-up or applying body lotion. This wrap leaves me feeling nicely covered and the blue color is a nice rich bright blue. The velcro snags are the only reason I won't rate this a 5 star.
44 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2010
Great wrap, thick velcro (stays in place well), plush and
soft. Would definately buy again. Enjoy!
on August 15, 2011
Got this for my birthday and I love it. It is very plush and soft. Because the strips are of velcro are long it is very adjustable in terms of size. I normally wear a large or XL shirt but the SM/M towel wrap fits me perfectly.
on October 1, 2012
Basically a nice terry wrap for before and after a shower. I bought the XL one but found it is a little too big. If you weight 200 lbs get the smaller size, or you will be wrapping it past the velcro.
on September 24, 2012
This is a good quality wrap. But there are drawbacks. It is quite heavy and a bit too long. My biggest complaint is that there is no hook to hang. You must fold this which is difficult because the velcro top is not fold-friendly. I would not purchase this again.
on June 23, 2012
The small/medium size is really medium/large. I am a size 4 and I had to take it to my dressmaker twice to cut the wrap and restitch to make it small enough. The Velcro still does not keep it from slipping down. The terry cloth is heavy and perhaps too heavy for the Velcro. The cost of the alteration made the wrap more costly than it is worth. I still have to sew a snap or use a safety pin to make it snug enough so it will not slide down.

I definitely do NOT recommend for small sized women.
Susan