Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top Moda Women's Tall Classic Faux Sheepskin Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 25, 2014
I bought these and haven't even had these boots not even two months and on the right boot the sole of the boot has completely come off from the martial. On the left shoe the sole is cracking open in 4 different spots and the sole is starting to come off!!!!!!!!!!!!
review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
I ordered these in Chestnut and once my order finally got to me they were black..not Chestnut rather than dealing with attempting to return them I decided o just cut my losses and keep the black ones. I have worn them FOUR times and the entire soles of BOTH boots are completely separating and one of the elastic straps for the buttons down the side is broken. I live in AZ its not as if I have worn these out in snow or rain or any other crazy weather. I didn't expect them to last a lifetime for the price , but FOUR times in less than a month.. really.
on February 26, 2014
Fit great, loved them when I first got them. EXCEPT: after only two weeks the soles completely detached from the bottom of the boots. They are unwearable now. Not worth the money, no matter how cheap. I am extremely disappointed because I loved the boots and they fit great! Just not made well.
on September 9, 2014
Even after reading the reviews about the sole coming off, I still decided to buy these. Why? Cause I, apparently, am a cheapskate! Lol Well I got to wear them, maybe, 7 times before the sole started coming off! The 2nd time I put them on, one of the side buttons popped off!......Oh sure, they were comfy, for the little time I got to wear them.
That's what I get.......If you only want to wear them a few times, then go for it. But if you would like to get at least one season out of them, don't waste your time or money on these.
Don't say you haven't been warned! Lol
on October 5, 2013
They are very warm but have a foam bottom that is then covered with a fealt layter that makes you slide all over the floor. The sides also start to get a little shredded but for the price they're awesome. I want more I just wish they were more durable. Still sylish though. :)
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
They are nice overall but the sole of the shoe was poorly put together. the sole on my shoe came off the first day and within the first hour of me wearing them.
on February 22, 2014
They looked great, ordered and received them fast, but when wearing them you had to be very very careful walking on inside floors, the soles were made of heavy plastic and when walking on floors you were slipping all over the place..Now after about 3 weeks they fell apart... So much for needing winter warm boots and them falling apart...Not worth the MONEY.!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 14, 2015
OK product. You get what you pay for. Definitely not for michigan winter. Too thin material. Looks nice tho. But a bit slippery (almost slip in my own bathroom). I recommend that you just invest in a a little bit higher price boots if you're from a state like michigan.
on March 6, 2014
These are very comfortable. With weather proofing they are fine in "moderate" weather. No disappointment in this purchase. Would recommend to friends.
on February 25, 2014
i had them for less then one week and they lost a button and one of the soles came unglued