5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!
Published 5 months ago by KW

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small and low riding
This should be described as a junior size, not women's....very low waist. I also did not like the feeling of the fabric. I sent it back immediately.
Published 13 months ago by L. Shettleroe

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small and low riding, August 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!, April 18, 2014
Listen to me, ladies.....these stretch pants run small and are a junior design. They are darling and if you size up one size, you should be good. I am 5'2 and weigh 134 pounds. I got a large....yes, a large......washed them and dried them on delicate......they are a snug fit and that's what I wanted. I have thin legs and narrow hips with a 30" waistline. The extra little length doesn't bother me as I just let them "scrunch" at the bottom. The waist is low....these are not made for women who like a higher waist on their pants. I order the coral pink and love the color!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and soft lounge wear, September 18, 2013
fit's nicely if you like low waist. I am 5''6" and 128 pounds the medium size was perfect for me. The pocket's lining is white and the materials look cheap, i wouldn't wear it to go out but it's ideal to lounge around the house- unless you are under 19 and don't care much about quality

1.0 out of 5 stars These are nothing like jeans, April 25, 2014
Reading other reviews, I think I expected something different from what other people knew they were getting. But rereading the description, I think I'm justified in finding it inaccurate.

I have these pants from Express that I love. They're jeggings, in that they are totally comfy and stretchy, but they don't look a thing like leggings. They just look like jeans. That's what I wanted out of these pants too.

Well, heads up: These pants do not look like jeans. They look like leggings. The fabric feels and stretches like leggings. The stitching screams leggings. The button at the top looks like the cheesy plastic buttons on children's clothes. There is nothing jean-like about them. Fake pockets and zip flies are not unique to jeans, and therefore, in my opinion, do not give you license to say that something is "like jeans." For something to be like jeans, it needs to be able to imitate the defining factor in jeans, which is *denim.* If you say "like jeans" and don't mean "like denim" you're deliberately misleading people. These are not jeggings. These are leggings. Let's call a spade a spade.

I was so appalled at the cheap look of these pants that I didn't even try them on. However, I did notice that they appear to be very low rise as well. I don't tend to find pants that sit on or below my hip bones comfortable to wear, in the sense that they are very restricting in the crotch area and I'm constantly hiking them up. Such a low rise in pants with this kind of fabric makes me think that they put the wearer at serious risk for camel-toe.

Given that I am a self-respecting human being who does not wear leggings out of the house pretending they're pants, I could not keep these. I had to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, August 19, 2013
Love these pants. Soft to the touch. Very comfortable. Unfortunately, I listened to some of the reviews and went a size up.... but that's what the dryer is made for!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., April 8, 2014
The material is great, soft and stretchy, BUT it does run a little small. I bought a size large (I wear9/10/11) and they button but they are a little snug, will definitely have to wear a longer shirt with them. Other than that I am very happy with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING JEANS, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Women's Ultra Stretch Moleton Pants by Gazoz (Apparel)
Probably the best jeans I've ever owned. I'm usually a large but I got a size smaller due to the stretch and they fit perfect. I say get a size smaller then what you are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Much too small, April 8, 2014
I knew when I pulled these pants out of the box that there was no way they were going to fit me. I think the medium size is supposed to be for sizes 8-10, but that must be in children's. Sorry, I don't like giving low ratings, but this wasn't even close to being a medium.

3.0 out of 5 stars Are you a child? If so these are perfect!, September 25, 2013
Maybe I am just fatter then I think I am, but these were the SMALLEST extra large pants with stretch I have ever owned. I was super disapointed. To make this review more helpful here is my shape: 5'4" - Apple Shape - 180 pounds - Long legs - Healthy butt. These were too short and did not even come close to covering my butt. I havent had an issue with any Large or extra large stretch pant, and I bought the XL based on others reviews of the product.

The material however, very nice, if they did fit I am sure I would wear them everyday. Just beware.

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit comfortably enough so i ordered more., May 18, 2014
I'm 5'2 120lbs i ordered medium. When i forced them up, i heard thread snapping at the waist, but i got them on and buttoned! The material quickly gave in and i stopped worrying about broken thread on the waist. I ordered white and they are so white they looked lilac in the poorly lit room. I'm pleased enough and ordered other colors. They washed ok with other whites.

Rate and Discover Movies