5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect deal.
To echo what others have said.... this item runs small. I expected this of course, many corsets do. If you are weary of your size, get one up from what you normally would buy.

I'm 5'5
165lbs.
Bought a size XL to be safe and it fits great!

Published 10 months ago by Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
This is more of a misses sizing. I have a 25 inch waist and I think I should have ordered a medium.
Published 7 months ago by mom#5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect deal., February 21, 2014

I'm 5'5
165lbs.
Bought a size XL to be safe and it fits great!

The quality is quite nice for what you pay, and shipping was faster than expected. I read some of these reviews and thought they were fake, but this really is a good buy.

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Ivy Shi Women's Underbust Jacquard Lace Up Waist Cincher Corset Shaper Top (Apparel)
Length:: 0:53 Mins

Absolutely stunning at such a low price too,i ordered a medium as i usually wear small but after reading the reviews i went one size up and i am glad i did because a small would not fit me.
Makes the waist look tiny and pushes the girls up too.
Why the bloody hell do i keep calling it a clincher instead of cincher lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cincher, October 10, 2013
For reference I'm 6"0, 150 lbs, bust is 36", waist is 27", hips are 37" dress size 4/6 and I ordered the small. I love it, super sexy, fits perfect and leaves a few inches of space so the ribbon shows. I like the corset part in the back to show a little bit, some people like it to connect completely. The top of this cincher does smush my boobs up a little bit, so if you're wearing a decorative/push up bra then you will need to adjust it a little bit, but overall I love the look. It's a beautiful lace pattern and honestly looks expensive. The ribbon is good quality too, very strong. Very happy with my purchase, definitely going to buy additional colors for future outfits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, March 27, 2014
Just arrived today (It arrived 1 week and 2 days after I purchased it) and I love it!! I bought it for comic con to wear over top of my costume and it fits pretty great. But definitely order one or two sizes up! Depending on the clothing, I'm either a medium or large and a dress size 8. I am 5'6 and about 158lbs and I bought an XL and I'm glad I did! It fits really well although at the back there about 4-5 inches showing through the laced up ribbon. Which I don't mind too much, plus it gives me room to loose weight! The only thing that down graded this from being 5 stars was that the clasps on the front are a tad bit flimsy, a little cheap; the top one got twisted and wouldn't unclasp so I had to unlace myself out of it. But I snapped it back and it seems to be fine now.

But really? For $15.98 (with shipping) its MORE THAN WORTH IT! Other than that ONE thing, its perfect! I'm cosplaying as Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter and its perfect for that! I will also be using it as an accessory on an everyday sort of basis as its a lovely piece. Perfect for anyone wanting to add that missing piece to their outfit!

It does come with a thong which I am certain I never use just as it's not really my thing, but it is not attached to the corset so you don't NEED to wear it.

It shipped very quickly, and came in the mail in an ePacket and it was in excellent condition!! I've recommended this product to my friends and some of them will be ordering soon!

Its pretty comfortable (although that all depends on how tight you lace it up; I had mine fairly tight). It definitely seems as though it would work well for waist training (I believe I may have read a review about using it for that purpose.) When you take it off (I only had it on for about 30-45 minutes) you really feel like your tummy has been tightened, I guess you could say. But it feels awesome!

Cant wait to wear this piece!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but tiny, March 10, 2014
I bought this in a L (I usually fit into a s/m) but it was waay to tiny! I couldn't wear it closed without a wast amount of backfat popping out. Beautiful design tho!

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits perfectly! I love it!, November 28, 2013
I love it! it fits perfectly on me, it looks great, and there's nothing wrong with it! :) I'm very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars runs small, December 12, 2013
ordered a size large as advised. I am a 5'2" and 116 pounds. fits well. shipping was sooner than expected. good product for a night of dress up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, January 10, 2014
This product definitely runs smaller, but not dramatically smaller. I am a model and have past experience with waist training, recently I had a baby and had to buy some cheap new corsets up a size to ease back into when I usually would wear the small. The medium needed some pretty major relacing to fit adequately for a 30 inch waist (before baby I had a 26 inch waist and my small corsets are adjusted almost the same as I had to lace this one). If you like tight fits for nice waist definition like I do follow the size chart but if you're not an avid wearer or are just looking for costume/night wear go a size up for a good fit with comfort.
The quality of production equivalent to price is phenomenal. I was looking for something inexpensive to get back into waist training while losing weight from my pregnancy and this seems like it will transition well and last for longer than its purpose for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality but runs very small!!, February 21, 2014
Very nice quality but runs very small!!! I normally wear a size 14 and ordered an XXL and it is at least 7 inches to small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 10, 2014
Just right.
I'm a small and I ordered a small
From the other reviews saying the got a size up confused me but I guess they're just using it as a sexy item not actually a cincher to lose weight around the waist. I know it's working bcuz my waist is getting smaller :)