5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money.
Published 20 months ago by GingerSpiceIsNice

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective boot! Buyer BEWARE!
Published 18 months ago by Sylverdollar

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective boot! Buyer BEWARE!, January 12, 2013
When I was considering buying this, I noted that the company advertised "all shoes are carefully inspected...." But when the boots arrived, the stitching on one seam had come apart before I received it. I then tried to make use of the company's "365 days easy returns." But they refused to believe there was a defect. They refused to pay for the return unless I sent them pictures. So, I have posted the pictures here for prospective buyers to review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money., October 25, 2012
GingerSpiceIsNice "CaliforniaGingerCandy" (Huntington Beach, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women's Mid Calf Velvet Knee High Slouch Flat Cowboy Riding Boots Fashion Shoes (Apparel)
Okay, keep in mind... I live in California and it's October. I own these in HOT PINK. If you want black boots to wear every day I recommend forking over more money for real leather. Anyway, I know a great pair of flat/riding boots cost roughly $200. I own a pair. These were purchased for fun and I don't regret it. I wear them more than the $200 pair! For what I paid, I got my money's worth. They don't have cushion but, the interior leaves plenty of space for you to add your own supports. I wore them to the office with a matching hot pink shirt and black skirt. They loved them. I have no idea how I pulled that off. Hahaha! I wore them to a Garbage concert. Shirley Manson! Who-hoo! I stood on my feet at the Palladium in Hollywood for 3 hours. I had only mild discomfort b/c I hadn't bought my inserts, yet. These are velvet and they are so soft! Women clearly could tell that they were velvet and drooled over them. I think I just made Amazon and Qupid some money. ;) I love them and so will you. Make sure you are certain what size you are. Measure them at a shoe store. ie Payless My feet shrank from a 9 to an 8 within the period of 3 years. I don't fit any of my old shoes and went shoe crazy on Amazon. These pink velvet boots are one of my FAVORITE purchases. Both men and women loved them and asked where I found them. I want them in every color. They're true to size. I'm a thin/average women but, they have a ton of extra room if I were more curvy. Buy them and ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars very very pretty, December 27, 2012
i bought these boots for my daughter and she loved them
they are very soft and my daughter really likes them.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what it says, October 7, 2012
the materal is not velvet it is suade very cheap no padding for feet its ok for casual were but thats all

5.0 out of 5 stars NARROW, April 13, 2013
I have very narrow feet, so I was pleasantly surprised how well they fit! If your fit is normal width or a little wide, you probably won't be comfortable in these boots. They are a GORGEOUS color!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered!, December 16, 2012
These are exactly what I ordered! They look and fit great :) These boots are an awesome gift for my sister's Christmas present.

2.0 out of 5 stars boots, December 25, 2013
suede was a bit on the rough side. Not what I expected. got another pair that were red and the suede was in better shape. would not recommend this boot, needed to be better quality suede.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv them, December 11, 2013
They fit perfectly. Received many compliments. They look really smart and above all are damn comfortable. A very good buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved wearing my new boots this weekend, December 24, 2012
I love these new knee high black boots. My other black boots were worn out because I enjoyed wearing them so much. Now I have a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOTS, December 24, 2012
I love these boots. They fit great, are really comfortable and the color is terrific. I'm ready to buy a pair in every color!!

Rate and Discover Movies