4.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit
Published 11 months ago by Never pay retail

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes don't match
I ordered a small based on the chart (and i always wear a small). When i got the shirt it was ridiculously to small in the shoulders and very short in the front. I would suggest ordering the size above what you normally wear.
Published 12 months ago by Kristin

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit, November 19, 2013
Never pay retail (PUYALLUP, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: NFL Women's Victory Play V-Neck T-Shirt (Sports)
Well the Seahawks are having a great year so far and this prompted me to buy my first ever team logo shirt in support of what I hope is a Superbowl run. I'm pretty happy with my choice. The material is soft & stretchy, I love the V-neck and the "distressed" logo is distinctive. It is a great length for wearing with leggings but the cut is definitely SLIM. You will need to order up one size from any T shirt you normally wear. If you are "pear shaped" or like your shirts loose, you may even need to go two sizes up. I'm 5'6 155 lbs and I'm going to have to wash my XL in ice water. Go Hawks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes don't match, November 1, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs two sizes too small, February 8, 2014
This review is from: NFL Women's Victory Play V-Neck T-Shirt (Sports)
I got this for my girlfriend who usually wears small or medium t shirts, usually small. I got the medium just in case and, unless you are a short, flat chested female this size will probably fit body tight. Might be good if you are a shot girl working at a skeezy sports bar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin, December 31, 2013
The size is right on, but the quality is a little lacking in my opinion. It is almost sheer and you can see through it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, December 20, 2013
Wore this at the Broncos vs Chargers in November. Got many compliments. I wear it often, it's now one of my favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, December 19, 2013
Not loving it but definitely a nice shirt. I am usually between a medium and a large and luckily went for a large with this one. It does run a bit small (I'm 5'11 and 136lbs).

3.0 out of 5 stars not so thrilled, December 10, 2013
the seahawk and background is poorly attatched to the shirt there are streaks of gray shirt between the decal, I love the shirt just not the screening or iron on method as its a mite sadly attatched!

1.0 out of 5 stars Washed it once., November 30, 2013
Washed it once in cold water and now it looks bad. The logo is coming off and the color of the T-shirt faded. I do not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute comfortable, November 23, 2013
I am very pleased with this shirt. It's a nice "feminine" way to support your team. It's cute and flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited!!, October 17, 2013
This shirt is awesome!! I'm 5'10 - 155 pounds and the large fits me perfect. I like that it is a little bit longer; covering my hips. It is fitting and not boxy like a guy's shirt. The colors are even brighter in person; especially the green. It's officially licensed NFL. Good quality and worth the price. GO HAWKS!!