4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive aquaticc shoe
Very attractive shoe, and it is sturdy, as it provides both support and protection to the feet. The shoes runs small, but it is still comfortable
Published 13 months ago by Patti Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointment
Shoes arrived on time. Good color. They run short, but plenty wide. Materials are poorer quality and there was a large dark glue stain on one of them. I returned them which was painful because the return cost was almost the same as the price of the shoe.
Published 11 months ago by Toasty Toes

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, March 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive aquaticc shoe, January 19, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars watershoes problem, March 13, 2014
cute shoe size ok but uncomfortable. There is something on the inside of the shoe by the arch that is very hard and rubbed a blister on my left foot. I use a bandaid before putting on shoes,helps with the problem. I should send them back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sox, January 7, 2014
P. Tyda (kankakee il) - See all my reviews
I really like these Aqua Sox. They fit nicely and they allow me to wear light sox when I need t5o. Very glad I bought them and the price was terrific

3.0 out of 5 stars Good water shoe - Not Great., July 28, 2014
This is a good water shoe but it retaines water more than other water shoes I have purchased. The sole started peeling after one wear. It was an inexpensive purchase and sometimes you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great aqua shoe, December 24, 2013
Fits great for the price. Love the color and I love the lock in the back drawstring. You don't have to buy an expensive shoe for aqua aerobics; this shoe fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery.. these held up exceptionally during a ..., July 10, 2014
quick delivery..these held up exceptionally during a month in the Philippines constantly in and out of the water walking on rocks ,shells

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 2, 2014
Perfect for climbing Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap pair of crap!, December 10, 2014
Amy T, Garner NC (Raleigh, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I bought two pairs - pink and black. Wore the black pair first to my water aerobics class. The soles peeled apart in the pool on first wear! I kept seeing black particles floating all around me in class - mortified to learn it was me polluting the pool and I was asked not to wear them back to class. So it pays to spend more to get a great quality. I took photos of the soles that peeled off and sent with my return. Seller was good about accepting the return and promptly refunded my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality could be better, February 13, 2015
We purchased shoes for a beach vacation since we always do several of the guided tours. The shoes fit well and served their purpose. Only used them a few times for a few hours but i noticed the bottom of the shoes started to peel. Pieces of the sole were coming off. I think they might be able to take one or two more uses before they are unwearable. Quality is not the greatest but again they are being dragged in and out of sand then some light hiking...