4.0 out of 5 stars Dry Feet
The wells are just right for walking through small streams on the beach in winter. I am very happy with my new boots.
Published 20 months ago by Mary Ann Brock

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Odor, Too Small, and Too Expensive to Return!
Published on October 23, 2012 by Cinderella

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Odor, Too Small, and Too Expensive to Return!, October 23, 2012
I purchased these boots for the rainy season and when they arrived they permeated my entire house with a horrible odor, it was not just what I would expect to be a rubber boot smell. Then I tried them on and even though they said they were a size 6, they did not fit like a 6, they were much smaller. I decided to initiate a return. When I heard back from the seller, I learned their policy of not refunding the original shipping costs (no big deal, it was free shipping) or the return postage, this WAS a big deal as the boots are large and heavy and will cost more than the purchase price to return! Now I am stuck with stinky boots that do not fit.
I am NOT a happy customer.
DO NOT BUY from this company unless you are SURE that you will not want to return your item.
They arrived in plenty of time, and otherwise the purchase was smooth. Just the return policy is crummy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheated, May 25, 2013
The sizing guide was way off on these boots. I returned the item 2 months ago exactly as instructed and never heard back. I'm not going to fight over $30.00 but I am ticked off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not as advertised. Expensive to return, October 29, 2013
I ordered these boots in a women's size 8 but what I received was absurdly huge. Having owned a few pair of rain boots, I understand that they are not intended to fit like a regular shoe, however, these were far beyond the scope of a women's-size-8-rainboot. Maybe a 10. I requested a return, as Amazon's policy is that vendors must respond to return requests within 3 business days, but I waited 5. Oh well. Then they told me I had to pay for the return shipping despite the fact that these boots are not the advertised size. Had I just disliked the boots, I'd have been happy to pay for the return shipping - that's a chance you take when you shop online, but these were simply way too big to be advertised as an 8 and the vendor should have paid the return shipping. For what it's worth, the boots were cute, but the vendor is horrid and I won't be patronizing them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, October 26, 2012
Not what I expected when i received the boots they were bend out of shape so when I put them on they looked all crinkled. Other than that they fit perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, February 22, 2013
Nice boots. I was really looking forward to wearing these boots when rain, but low and behold the wrong size arrive. I ordered a size 10 and received size 9. No return informatiion in the packet and I will have to bear the expense of returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small in the calf, January 28, 2014
Do not waste your money...sending them back. The small calf comment seems to be a running theme for these boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use them!, February 6, 2014
I have an apo-ae box because I like over seas on a military base. I was so excited to get my boots! I contacted the seller 3 weeks after I ordered because it said they have yet to ship.then they sent me a tracker number that said it had been delivered ! I was so excited! I went to check my mail and they were not there, so I re checked the tracker and they sent it to a wrong address so I told them they sent it to someone else and they just said " contact your post office they will forward it" I'm in Italy in a military base where military people put my mail in my box. They don't have the ability to track down the box and get it sent to the right address. And why should I have to do it when I have them the right address and they just didn't send it to the right address. Since it was sent ( even tho not to me! ) they won't give me my money back . I'm very un happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Dry Feet, February 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great and looked great, January 7, 2014
The boots fit great and looked great and were all that I hoped them to be. They keep my feet very warm and protected from the elements.

1.0 out of 5 stars I ENDED UP THROWING THEM OUT IN THE TRASH, June 19, 2014
I don't even know where to start the foot of the boot was too big the calves of the boots were too narrow, they arrived in horrible condition (shoved into a shipping bag). asked to return them customer service asked why. I had to give a very detailed explanation, after getting proper authorization, I would have had to pay to send them back using a traceable service either fedex or ups suggested . It would have cost me an additional $20 to send them back, completely not worth it. no Just never ever ever buy from Orion again PERIOD... hope you don't get ripped off like I did.