4.0 out of 5 stars adjust your SIZE!
Published 13 months ago by A. Sheets

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is way off!
I wear a size 7 or 9 in pants and 6 in panties, I order a size medium and it was almost two sizes too small! It is very pretty but doesn't fit. I ordered a size xl after seeing that a medium was too small and the xl was the same size as the medium!
Published on May 7, 2011 by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is way off!, May 7, 2011
This review is from: Women's Woodland Camo Booty Shorts - Available in Several Sizes (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, July 13, 2010
I was very disappointed when the product arrived, the sizing is far too small. It seemed even if they fit correctly they wouldn't be very comfortable. The waist band seems a bit irritating. If you do order this item, I would highly recommend ordering at LEAST 2 sizes larger then you normally would. My size large was more like a size small. I can't wear them, but they're not worth returning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small shorts, October 27, 2011
All the other reviews said these were way too small so I ordered 2 sizes bigger and they were still too small. I am 5'6" 125 lbs and the large was too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars adjust your SIZE!, May 20, 2013
Luckily I read the reviews on these before I bought them. I normally wear a medium to large, but seeing so many complaints that they run super small, I opted for an XXLarge (btw...note to the company that makes these...this is NOT good for our self esteem to make us feel huge)...but I got them and wore them in a roller derby bout and they were great. Hopefully they will hold up for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, August 10, 2012
Excellent product and delivery was fast. My sister is happy with his gift, advise you to buy 2 sizes which really is you, my sister is a size M and she requested size XL and look perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, May 12, 2013
I listened to the other reviews and got 2 sizes up for multiple girls for a photoshoot and they fit great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but runs small, April 1, 2013
LL "LL" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 2, and ordered the small which is noted as fitting sizes 4-6. Unfortunately, they just don't fit me. So even though they're adorable, I've not worn them, and it isn't worth paying the return shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars total misreprsentation, March 20, 2013
They are not shorts at all but underwear, yes underwear. They are sized way to small and definitely not worth the trouble of returning.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, February 13, 2013
I bought these in my size and they are too small. I could barely get them on in fact. Make sure to go a size or two bigger than you normally would.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, May 9, 2012
I wear a M-L in underwear and a 10 in pants, shorts, etc. I bought an XL and they are WAY too small!!

Rate and Discover Movies