Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's 9" Print Crossbody Travel Day Pack Bag - Multiple Colors!
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2015
I am returning mine because the water bottle pocket does not hold a bottle of water bigger than a typical spice bottle.

The other problem is that the crossbody strap is a bit problematic for an adult. I am barely 5'4" tall. The strap (as a crossbody strap) was awkward to put on, and it rode up high next to my ribs. Calling it a "women's" crossbody bag assumes one is super petite.

I personally have reusable water bottles that are the same size as a typical 12 ounce soda can. That is such a standard typical size, I expected the manufacturer to measure before designing and sewing up this bag.

I purify my water at home (to save a bundle of money) with a  Berkey with Two 7" Ceramic Filters then refill my sturdy reusable water bottles. I prefer to carry water with me on most any outings at all, because I dislike spending money for trendy throw away water bottles that commonly litter up our roadsides and landfills.

I walk the dog, hike and ride a bicycle. I was looking forward to using this bag to carry my water bottle as well as other things I desire with me. The bag itself seemed true to the picture except the water bottle pocket is a massive failure. I was hoping to use this as a purse too for going out to shop, and being able to carry some water with me as many places no longer provide complimentary drinking fountains.

Perhaps this should have been advertised for a "girl" rather for "women" as most girls are petite but they will have trouble finding a water bottle to fit in the pocket.
on July 8, 2015
This bag Is so so cute and just the right size!
Bought this for my daughter's 12th birthday and it's just adorable! There are so many pockets and the amount of space is just astounding for the size of the bag. She can fit her iPad mini (in it's case) in either of the top zipper pockets with plenty of room for a book, snack, wallet, sunglasses and plenty more! The cellphone pocket on the front comfortably fits her MotoE smart phone (again in a case) and the mesh pocket holds a water bottle without any problem at all.
SO worth the money!
The strap may be a bit short for an adult to wear cross-body (more from bust size than height though), at it's longest it hits my daughter (she's about 5'1") right below her butt so she's got plenty of room to get taller.
It's perfect for her first "real purse". It's small enough to be a cue stylish option for teens or adults but has enough space to hold everything you could need while keeping it all organized. Plus, with so many cute color and fabric options there's no way to not find the exact you want!
Can't express enough how pleased I am with this purchase!
on October 22, 2015
I bought this bag to use as my "purse" while I was traveling last month. I don't like carrying purses and usually just keep everything in my pockets so I figured I better find something to hold my things better so I wasn't losing everything. This bag was perfect!! It was small enough that it didn't feel like I was lugging around a big purse, yet it has so many pockets that I was able to put everything I needed in and then some! The mesh pocket on the back was perfect for a little bottle of water (since we were in 90-degree weather in Florida and did a lot of walking!). I am so happy that I found this bag!
on November 20, 2014
This bag is amazing!! I can fit everything I need in it- my Kindle, planner, lunch, a small notebook, water-bottle, wallet/keys/phone, and various other things, and there will often still be some room. Really amazing, since it looks so small! Great if you want a smaller bag that still fits plenty.Very durable, too- I've been using it a while, sometimes pretty roughly, and it is still perfectly fine. The strap is adjustable and durable. Definitely recommend!
on April 16, 2015
Perfect little carry - all. It holds all of my essensials easily. It is so convenient to have the phone pocket next to the water bottle holder. I recommend this little carrier to anyone. It does a big job yet is small enough to carry crossbody or over one shoulder.
on September 12, 2014
I JUST GOT MY LEOPARD AND RED TRIM CROSSBODY TODAY AND IT'S PRETTY CUTE AND I HAD TESTED IT OUT TO SEE IF MY KINDLE FIRE HD 7 INCH WOULD FIT WITH IT'S OWN CASE AND I TRY IT OUT AND IT FIT PERFECTLY EITHER ON THE 2 LARGE UPPER POCKETS AND I TRY OUT THE MESH POCKET TO PUT 16 OZ BOTTLE OF WATER AND MY VERIZON LG PHONE ALSO FIT IN THE FRONT SMALL POCKET INCLUDING WITH MY READING GLASSES AND MY VERA BRADLEY COIN PURSE OR TO PUT MAKEUP ON THE INSIDE SIDE SLIT POCKET AND THE POCKETS ARE VERY STEEP NOT SO BAD FOR ADORABLE COOL CROSSBODY BAG I WAS VERY SURPRISE AND EVEN FIT MY SAMSUNG'S GALAXY 7 INCH TABLET,YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW THIS BAG HOLDS SO MUCH ! I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH THE LEOPARD WITH THE RED TRIM STRAP AND I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT,THIS WAS A TREAT FOR MYSELF AND I AM A CROSSBODY BAG FAN,YOU CAN MAKE THE STRAP SHORTER FOR A CUTE SHOULDER BAG AND LOVE THE CUTE MATCHING HANDLE ON TOP OF THE BAG. TO GRAB N GO AND IT'S A FUN BAG FOR A NIGHT OUT OF TOWN AND IT'S NOT TO HEAVY ON MY SHOULDERS AND I LOVE USING CROSSBODY BAGS MORE THEN CARRYING THOSE HEAVY BULKY HOBO PURSES AND PLUS MY BACK DOESN'T GET SORE!! AND EVEN IF YOU FILL THIS BAG IT'S STILL LIGHTWEIGHT AND A GREAT IDEA TO CARRY WATER BOTTLES ON A HOT SUMMER DAY !!
on April 23, 2012
Very cute bag, very small sadly. It does not fit the lunchable packs that are sold at stores, but if you remove the box and just put the meal and drink, it all fits! The lining comes apart a little but it's not that bad. The handle grip is very tiny and can only fit a couple fingers through. The front pocket is big enough to hold my phone and money, etc.
on March 2, 2016
This is a very nice little organizer bag. I bought it to attach to my crutches so I could take a few things with me. Very well made and attractive.
on August 15, 2013
perfect for carrying tons of stuff in this small bag. lots of room. love the color. mhmm. yep yep yep.
on November 19, 2015
The other day I spilled milk in my bag, I throw it in the wash machine and it came out as new. It actually hold more than what I thought.