Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2011
These gloves are great for running and keep my hands really warm. The only thing I don't like about these gloves is how big they are. When I placed the order there was no size chart to look at and the gloves only came in one size. I wish the gloves were smaller.
on October 28, 2010
These mittens were exactly what I was looking for. Convertible and made with thinsulate. They are advertised as Women's/Teen. They were absolutely HUGE and fit my husband instead of me. Would have been great if advertised appropriately. Super fast shipping though!
on February 3, 2011
Bought these black mittens for my wife, to replace a pair she lost. I was worried that they wouldn't fit her, after reading a previous review that claimed they were "too big" for a woman. I'm glad I disregarded that review, because they fit her just fine! And she loves them. So go ahead and order with confidence.
One additional note: Do NOT buy the royal blue ones!! The picture here makes them look very dark, but they are actually a very bright blue color that most adults would likely not want to wear.
on February 26, 2011
Great mittens! Comfy fleece and easy to grasp objects. They are not as warm as traditional mittens, but they are warmer than gloves. A great buy for the price!
on April 16, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE these mittens! Super warm, without sweating in them. They are awesome and would buy them again and recommend! Just one minor comment on why its not a whole five, is they snag easily... personal mistake, but don't wear amongst sharp objects! other than that they are just as the picture captures.
on December 14, 2010
I bought these as a Christmas gift but tried them on before wrapping and found them to be very nice. I think my gift recipient will be very happy with them
on February 12, 2012
My hands stay warm, but I can flip the mitten parts back when I need my fingers for keys or camera buttons. They fit me perfectly, but they are not "one size fits all."
on January 6, 2015
fit well, keep you warm.
on March 6, 2014
Now that you need to interact with the world through a miniature electronic device, you can't leave your digits trapped within your clothing! With these they can escape long enough to respond, and then flip the little mitten end back over. If your thumbs are your major talent in communication, these might not be the ones for you. Thumbs cannot come out to play.
on March 21, 2014
When I received them some of the stitching was missing on the material on the palm. After just a few weeks, the stitching that attaches the mitten flap to the glove was already coming loose. I thought about returning them but decided it wasn't worth the hassle given how little they cost. I was able to restitch them myself and they are very warm.