Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 18, 2011
I bought a pair of isotoner gloves like this and paid $30 for them, so when I saw these I thought I could get the same thing at a better price. While they do work just as good, they are much lower quality. The knit is very thin and arrived with snags already. I have wore them and while they are ok, I prefer the isotoner ones. These will end up staying in my car in case I need them. I would recommend them though. As they are a good price and do what they say.
on November 15, 2011
While the pricing is great for this product, I can't recommend these gloves. They just arrived and the quality of construction is quite shoddy. There were multiple pulls in both left and right gloves, and other parts of the yarn looked liked it wasn't sewn correctly (where the fingers meet, small holes were present).
on October 16, 2012
These gloves got a big hole in them the first time I wore them. I'm going to have to return them.
on March 2, 2012
These were very convenient and allowed me to use my phone while being in the cold, but they don't keep your hands very warm since they are made pretty thin. If you need something warmer I'd go with thicker gloves that have the touch-screen-friendly pads on the finger tips.
on November 28, 2011
they work on a touchscreen just like they should. i have only used them this season so far in temperatures only as low as 30 or so, so i don't know how warm they will be when the temperatures get really low. but i am happy to be able to use my phone and ipod when i have gloves on. overall a good purchase.
on November 6, 2011
Standard weight for these strechy type of gloves. Works well with the touchscreen and the price was better than any others I'd seen. Item was shipped very fast and colors are true to the picture. I recommend this seller I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
on January 3, 2012
The gloves will probably keep your hands warm; but the four different pairs I purchased have threads hanging out all over, and random colors interspersed, and they look terrible. If I had kept the shipping label, I'd send them back. They were to be a Christmas present, but I was too embarassed to give them. I don't know if they work with the smartphones. I value fashion in addition to function, and I couldn't get past the fashion to test the function.
on April 13, 2013
These gloves work pretty well, but not as well as my Agloves ® Original Touchscreen Gloves, iPhone Gloves, Texting Gloves which I highly recommend. I think these gloves are a little big ugly also, where the Agloves are very classy in my opinion.
on May 30, 2013
So far these have worked quite well for me. The conductive tips work really well, don't feel abnormally cold compared with the rest of the fabric and fit well. I always get holes in the tips of knit gloves since most bought ones don't bother adjusting the finger lengths. These do. And by the way, don't knock a knit glove for having little holes at the base of the fingers - it is a necessity to have increases there. A needle and matching thread can cover the gaps. I only wish I had bought a second pair. Then I would have mending yarn if any tips needed re-knitting next winter and could see if a matching fingerless second layer works for really cold days.
on October 20, 2012
The gloves were well packaged BUT the light brown and tan-striped picture shown is not what I received, the gloves I received are the dark brown (almost black) and brown stripes shown in the photo with all 6 pair of gloves. They are ugly and I would not have even considered ordering them in this color.