4.0 out of 5 stars Work great but kindof cheap
Published on November 18, 2011 by S. M. Bauer

1.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right but Quality is Not
While the pricing is great for this product, I can't recommend these gloves. They just arrived and the quality of construction is quite shoddy. There were multiple pulls in both left and right gloves, and other parts of the yarn looked liked it wasn't sewn correctly (where the fingers meet, small holes were present).
Published on November 15, 2011 by K-Lo

4.0 out of 5 stars Work great but kindof cheap, November 18, 2011
S. M. Bauer (Northern New York) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of isotoner gloves like this and paid $30 for them, so when I saw these I thought I could get the same thing at a better price. While they do work just as good, they are much lower quality. The knit is very thin and arrived with snags already. I have wore them and while they are ok, I prefer the isotoner ones. These will end up staying in my car in case I need them. I would recommend them though. As they are a good price and do what they say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right but Quality is Not, November 15, 2011
K-Lo (Albany, NY United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Womens texting glove for iPhone, iPad all touch screen devices - 4 colors (Apparel)
These gloves got a big hole in them the first time I wore them. I'm going to have to return them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy - not meant to keep you really warm, March 2, 2012
Amanda K (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
These were very convenient and allowed me to use my phone while being in the cold, but they don't keep your hands very warm since they are made pretty thin. If you need something warmer I'd go with thicker gloves that have the touch-screen-friendly pads on the finger tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 6, 2011
Standard weight for these strechy type of gloves. Works well with the touchscreen and the price was better than any others I'd seen. Item was shipped very fast and colors are true to the picture. I recommend this seller I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 28, 2011
they work on a touchscreen just like they should. i have only used them this season so far in temperatures only as low as 30 or so, so i don't know how warm they will be when the temperatures get really low. but i am happy to be able to use my phone and ipod when i have gloves on. overall a good purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, January 3, 2012
The gloves will probably keep your hands warm; but the four different pairs I purchased have threads hanging out all over, and random colors interspersed, and they look terrible. If I had kept the shipping label, I'd send them back. They were to be a Christmas present, but I was too embarassed to give them. I don't know if they work with the smartphones. I value fashion in addition to function, and I couldn't get past the fashion to test the function.

4.0 out of 5 stars these gloves work ok, November 12, 2013
J. Gregg (SW Minnesota) - See all my reviews
We bought these gloves for our daughter for her birthday. She tried them out right away, and they do, in fact, conduct and work in a most excellent way on her iPhone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Agloves, April 13, 2013
These gloves work pretty well, but not as well as my Agloves ® Original Touchscreen Gloves, iPhone Gloves, Texting Gloves which I highly recommend. I think these gloves are a little big ugly also, where the Agloves are very classy in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, December 3, 2013
I read the reviews before I bought but I didn't really believe them.
Now yes you can surf the web but the fingers have seams across the tips which makes typing impossible. Or fine pointing like words with friends or candy crush. Obviously I am not wearing them now.
Like other reviewers mentioned, snags and pulls existed when I received them. Plus a gap in one finger tip that is almost pencil wide.
Haven't decided whether to take the energy to return then yet.