4.0 out of 5 stars Work great but kindof cheap
I bought a pair of isotoner gloves like this and paid $30 for them, so when I saw these I thought I could get the same thing at a better price. While they do work just as good, they are much lower quality. The knit is very thin and arrived with snags already. I have wore them and while they are ok, I prefer the isotoner ones. These will end up staying in my car in case I...
Published on November 18, 2011 by S. M. Bauer

1.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right but Quality is Not
While the pricing is great for this product, I can't recommend these gloves. They just arrived and the quality of construction is quite shoddy. There were multiple pulls in both left and right gloves, and other parts of the yarn looked liked it wasn't sewn correctly (where the fingers meet, small holes were present).
Published on November 15, 2011 by K-Lo

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 1, 2014
they actually work!!!!they keep you warm and your able to use your touch screen phone quickly and without a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., February 25, 2014
I needed gloves that would allow me to answer my phone and keep my hands fairly warm. These work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Womens texting glove for iPhone, iPad all touch screen devices - 4 colors (Apparel)
They work as described. the finger tips are actually a cloth material, i was expecting a rubber/ silicone. good work!

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned it, February 19, 2014
First the good: the design is super cute and the fabric feels nice.
The bad: it arrived with a big hole in the finger so I returned it. I didn't get a replacement because although it says one size fits all, the gloves were humongous and my fingers didn't fit to the end of the finger parts. Also, it looked like there were other spots that would soon be ripped. Poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my friend, February 13, 2014
My friend is like my daughter so I wanted something I could be confident she would like. And she was very pleased, so I was pleased with the purchase. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks..., February 13, 2014
They are great! Great for driving and having the ability to text at all times. Recommend them to all! Great gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first wear, February 9, 2014
Comfortable, fit well, and smartphone tips work fine. However, the first time I put them on, the pointer finger on my right hand glove unraveled at the tip immediately. SO, that sucked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves!!, February 7, 2014
Great and very warm!! Best gloves ever , will buy for gifts!! Love them , works perfect they are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift that someone actually liked, February 4, 2014
I bought these for my daughter and she just loves them. She said they are really pretty and so soft and they really work

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves and great price!, February 3, 2014
I needed a new pair of gloves and thought these looked nice- the white finger tips really show up and I have had many compliments on these gloves. The only reason I don't 'love' them is they aren't very thick so when it is really cold out (I am looking at you polar vortex) they are better than nothing but not that warming.

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›