Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on May 2, 2011
Great educational toy, matching is fun and easy, colour schemes and overall game is great for the young ones. It is cardboard, be careful for mouthy kiddos who like to chew..

A+++

Hope that helps you with your purchasing decision
Thanks for Reading!
on February 9, 2011
I bought my 2 1/2 year old daughter this game, and she loves it. It comes with over 70 cards, so the game can be customized according to their development level. We started out with 4 matches (8 cards down). She absolutely loves it, even just looking through the pile for matches. Great game, and not at all expensive.
on September 23, 2011
Board-type games are now a new adventure for my 2 1/2 year old grandson, and hectic at times! Learning the concept of taking turns while playing a table game is now forming, and he did get bored with that angle. Remembering the pairs also began to rapidly develop, tho he wanted to take them and leave to play with them. This is a sturdily made game and ready for much handling by the little ones. Of course, George is his favorite character, and he was excited to have his favorite monkey and all the familiar friends in a hands-on venue. We began with 5 pairs, and will add more as he learns. Fantastic toy.
on January 30, 2011
We started using only 5 sets of pictures, then moved up to 10 sets. She is 22 months now and loves this game, although we still don't use all the cards at once!
on October 29, 2011
This is the first review I've ever written and I figured this would be a great way to start. This toy is excellent and shows my 2.5 year old daughter how to play matching games with several tiles at once. I can see us using this toy for many years to come as it has so many ways you can play and build skills.

It is very durable and the little tiles do not seem like they will bend easily and will hold up well over time. I am very satisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone that loves Curious George and wants to encourage development and spatial orientation.
on September 23, 2012
Both children I GAVE IT TO WERE VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT. It is very educational as far as aiding children with their motor skills and abitily to notice the similarity in items or should I say the exactness in them. I would order this item again for the educational. It was a big hit among the three toddlers I ordered it for.
on January 16, 2013
My little grandson loves the pictures and playing with them. His big sister is able to match the cards. I think it's a great toy for the 2 year old for discussing and interacting, and for the 4 year old for fun and matching games. The cardboard is thick enough to hold up to their little hands and use. If you're looking for indoor or quiet activities for little ones, this is a good choice to begin or add to your collection.
on July 30, 2012
I like this matching set mostly because it's Curious George. There are way too many tiles (not necessarily a bad thing!) so you have to pick out ones to use. Almost every character on the PBS show is represented on a card.

I use these with my youngest, who recently turned two, but we don't use them as a "match" game. They are great for teaching colors and concepts of "same" and "different".
on March 18, 2013
We decided to go ahead and buy this for our 2 year old son even though the box says for ages 3 and up. What we do is use 4 cards at a time, then 6 cards and so on...as to not overwhelm him. It has worked wonderfully and he loves it! The cards are a nice thick cardboard and do not bend easily. The cards are a nice size for little hands. I have a daycare and these have been through lots of hands and still hold up wonderfully, great buy!
on February 24, 2016
This is probably the cutest matching game we have gotten so far. These are awesome! We got this for my 3 year old that has recently started playing matching games and hes a big fan of Curious George, so these were a must! They did not disappoint! The cards are nice and thick (cardboard though, so if your kids like to chew, these wont last very long...) with bright and vivid pictures. I was pleasantly surprised at just how many different cards there were in this! It not only has pictures of all the main characters in the show (Doorman, Charky, Betsy, Steve, Bill, Mr. and Mrs. Rankin, etc) but it has lots of cute pictures of George doing various things too. So there is a lot of variety in here.

We have started separating the cards into three little baggies though, as having all of them out at once is too much for my 3 year old. We usually do about 8 matches at a time and that seems to be about perfect. Its fun to do one baggie one time, and then do another baggie the next time to switch up the pictures. My son LOVES this set!

Very well made, super cute pictures that are nice and bright and well done, LOTS of cards to choose from. These are a phenomenal set of cards if your kids like matching! We are VERY happy with these!