4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't ready for the "where babies come from" talk.
I really like the book's content and illustrations and think kids will find it interesting. The last page discusses and illustrates where babies come from and this sheepish dad isn't yet ready to discuss such things with his daughter. Mind you, the topic is handled well. I'm just not ready to jump that hurdle yet. It'll come in handy in a couple of years... :)
Published on May 6, 2010 by W. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars More geared toward pre-teens
I bought this book for my 4 year old who has entered the inquisitive stage, thinking it would foster his learning about the human body. While the recommended ages are 4-8, there are a few pictures that I feel are not suitable for this age group (a little too graphic). I'll keep it for him to look at in a few years.

I have ordered other "I wonder why...."...
Published on June 22, 2009 by SK-NE

4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't ready for the "where babies come from" talk., May 6, 2010
W. Johnson (Fuquay-Varina, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Wonder Why I Blink: And Other Questions About My Body (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars More geared toward pre-teens, June 22, 2009

I have ordered other "I wonder why...." books for him & they have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Rhea Barzano (Estero, Florida) - See all my reviews
This series of books are just great for kids. Very educational.

I Wonder Why I Blink: And Other Questions About My Body
I Wonder Why I Blink: And Other Questions About My Body by Brigid Avison (Paperback - April 25, 2003)
$5.95 $4.98