Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on September 12, 2012
I puchased these socks for my 15 year old daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loved them. She put them on right away and was running around to watch the capes flutter. She has gotten lots of compliments on them. There are 2 reason I did not give them 5 * First the size, it states that it is for junior but the calf is small. My daughter has small feet but muscular calves so they are tight. Not so much to keep her from wearing them though. The last is not so much a problem with the socks but in how they are cared for. WASH INSIDE OUT WITH CAPES TUCKED IN!!!!! DO NOT PUT IN DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The capes will shrink and begun to separate.
on April 3, 2013
Good Quality, Deep Colors. The symbol is sewn in glittery thread. Very Nice. Fit well, even though I'm full figured (size14) adult woman.
on May 29, 2013
My biggest concern was with the size (I'm 6'4", 225 lbs), especially since most of the reviews were about teenagers or children. But much to my delight, they fit great! They came above my calf right to the height of normal dress socks and the stretch felt good. It was a bit tight, but these aren't intended to be worn every day. The cape is longer than I expected, which is great. My intended use is to wear them under a tuxedo, and was happy that the capes still fit under dress pants without hanging out the back (even when sitting).

The only question you need to ask about these is: "Why don't I own these yet?"
on April 23, 2012
These are such awesome socks! They fit great, they stay up without slipping, but aren't too tight. They look amazing and they are comfortable!
on December 9, 2011
My daughter's therapist is a sock freak, so for Christmas I searched high and low for the most unique socks I could possibly find as a thank-you for her services. There are lots of socks out there, but these were by far the best socks I could find! I was pleased when I opened the package. The Superman logo is glittery but not overdone, and the cape part is all silky so it'll flow nicely when she walks. The product looks durable so I feel satisfied having chosen these socks as a gift. Thank you so much for selling these! I just love them and I know she will, too!
on May 2, 2012
These socks are wonderful. They fit great not to tight not to loose, I am 5'7 and weight about 170lbs. They are good quality and have great color to them.
on December 29, 2012
When my daughter was a child she loved Wonder Woman and wanted to be Wonder Woman. I saw these and gave them to her for Christmas...she is 36 and she loved them!
on February 19, 2012
My son has been wanting these since he saw them on TV so he finally earned some money (I refuse to buy him $15 socks) and bought them. They are a piece of crap, super thin material and arrived with one of the flaps barely hanging on/ripped. A total rip off, do not waste your $.
on April 19, 2013
These socks get attention, the color is bright & the gold stands out. I always try something different for my marathons & these are the ticket.
on September 6, 2014
I read all the reviews saying they fit adult women. I can tell you the socks I got are tiny, skinny and I could not even get them on my foot, never mind in my calves. I wear shoe sure 7.5 womens. They must have sent me a different size. Too much hassle to return them, but they are a big disappointment.