5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman Boots
I love these boots! I made my Wonder Woman costume for this past Halloween event and it completed my look! I saw some other Wonder Woman costumes and I have to say, I was the best :)
Published on November 7, 2010 by stephROX

1.0 out of 5 stars Deception!
Published on October 10, 2011 by Ms Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars Deception!, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Wonder Woman Officially Licensed Boots Costume (Apparel)
Photo is inaccurate & the seller refuses to refund my money. They sent a thigh high boot (over-the-knee), NOT the below-the- knee type indicated in the photo. When I contacted them about it, their explanation was "everyone's legs are different lengths" & "they do not accept returns for sanitary reasons". Shoe stores accept returns! I didn't even try on both boots. Unless the woman is the photo is a giraffe, they are inaccurately advertising this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman Boots, November 7, 2010
The shoes were comfortable to walk and dance in and the boots went a little passed my knees than the one you see in the picture. Overall, I like the product and will certainly where this costume next year!

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! These boots truly make you an Amazon goddess!, December 7, 2012
I'd had my eye on these for like 3 years, but assumed they would be uncomfortable and cheap (especially with the vague Small, Medium, Large sizing). When Amazon changed them to have free return shipping (and I had a deep seeded need to attend a costume party as the almighty diva herself) I figured why not give them a try, if nothing else than to get them off my wishlist once and for all. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that they weren't bad at all (and I have tricky feet)!

I normally wear an 8-8.5, but since I have somewhat wide feet I thought I'd go with the 9 to be safe. I put them on and they fit great! A little room to spare, but the way my feet fit down into them, it was fine (and I'd rather have a little bit of room than have to endure tight shoes!). Walking in them was a little challenging at first because they literally make you about 7 inches taller than you're used to.. standing up from a seated position and going up stairs were the trickiest, but it didn't take long to get used to because the platforms are pretty thick and sturdy (and I'm a clutz, so if I can walk in them pretty much anyone can).

I was worried about wearing them all night, but we were there until 3 am and I stood almost the entire time and I hardly noticed. Plus they looked AWESOME on!! I got millions of compliments on the boots alone (and the rest of the costume was a pretty amazing, handmade, meticulously detailed, 100% Linda Carter knock off.. not the cheap foam costume from the halloween store). But the boots took center stage. People even insisted on trying them on and everyone that put them on (even my friend with teeny size 6 feet) walked around in them comfortably. They're like those pants, but way more awesome.

I kind of wish I could wear these everywhere.. like to the grocery store, gardening, work.. because I literally felt like wonder woman in these. I'm only 5'4", so being almost 6" tall made me feel like a total leggy goddess.

Oh and they do definitely come over your knee unlike the picture.. mine were probably about 2 inches over the knee, but they still looked fantastic.. in fact I kind of liked the extra boot since the rest of my outfit was pretty skimpy (basically bathing suit bottoms and a corset) and it was an exceptionally cold halloween night!!

So overall, worth every penny just to feel as amazing as I did that night.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, April 24, 2012
needs I say more, simply amazing, you will look like wonder woman! Pay attention to calf measurements not normal shoe size for better fitting

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 14, 2014
The sizing chart showed I needed a medium that's what I ordered got them today there are too small looking at their page is the now that the description has a completely different one then on the main page wish I would have known now I'm out 40 dollars great quality shipped fast but need to fix that issue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, not so great picture!, October 18, 2011
This review is from: Wonder Woman Officially Licensed Boots Costume (Apparel)
Unfortunately it's true that the picture is inaccurate, they are over-the-knee boots.
This has nothing to do with me being short I'm 5'7, which I think is pretty average or above even.

But other then that I think the boots are great and they were delivered quickly.

Just change the picture so you don't piss people off and it should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDER WOMAN BOOTS, November 4, 2009
VSTARR (CALIFORNIA) - See all my reviews
I HAD SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THESE BOOTS AND THEY WERE REALLY COMFORTABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight in leg., November 20, 2013
I bought these to wear for Halloween. I read the reviews and decided that I needed a size large. When they got here, the large is a 9-10 and I normally wear an 8 so I was concerned, but I have no doubt I would never have been able to get them zipped in a Medium as it was all I could do to get these zipped. Don't like the fact that they come over the knee. Would be better if they stopped right below the knee as I sit at a desk most of the day and unless I keep my legs stretched out, they are very uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars (Almost) Perfect (:, February 9, 2014
The only reason I'm giving this four stars instead of five is because the white stripe up the middle isn't exactly the middle. A little off on either shoe. But nothing too bad. Also, I have fairly muscular legs so these boots are pretty tight. And since I'm so short they go just above my knees. But as soon as I put them on I felt like Wonder Woman for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yo Baby, September 4, 2013
medium fit perfect size 7 foot she loves them showing them off at fantasy fest key west fl. two more words required .

Wonder Woman Officially Licensed Boots Costume