Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2012
I highly DON'T recommend this costume. The top is really cheap, and threads were coming out of it.The gold design on the top does not match the picture (the picture is much nicer!). The headband was completely missing, the belt was a huge disappointment and ill-fitting. Apparently it comes in one size and is NOT adjustable. The wrist guards are not as advertised--they do not look like the picture either, nor is the shape/fit like the picture. I would say that the folks who designed and produced this costume came up with a nice design but then seriously cut corners on execution. If you are expecting something that looks like the picture, you'll be very disappointed. Don't waste your money like I did.
on October 18, 2012
Even after reading bad reviews about this costume I decided to still order it. Bad judgement!! I understand that for less than $50 I can't expect super good quality, but this is ridiculous. I got an XS and the pants were super lose and made out of a very thin almost see-through fabric. but the top is the worst part,it's more like a crop top. I'm not even tall i'm 5'4" and 120 lbs and you can see my belly button which is not how it looks the picture. The straps of the top are made for a 6 year old... not adjustable. Worst costume ever!!
on October 21, 2015
So if you have a larger chest I would recommend buying a size larger
review image
on September 26, 2014
I have not put everything on together yet so I can't say if it looks realistic or not, however I've tried on all the pieces and everything fits (eventhough it's a little snug on the boobs!) I bought a size large which fits sizes 10-14 and I'm a size 9, so I would say the suit runs small. Get the next size up unless you're really thin. The suit seems to be good quality for the price and just in case you're curious to know, this is NOT a one piece outfit. The shirt, pants and bolero are all seperate pieces.
on January 30, 2013
The top fits a teenager and the bottom is adult size. Your body will have to be out of proportion to wear this. The pants are too thin and cannot be worn alone. Only the glove/bracelet are ok to wear. I would not recommend this product at all.
on September 4, 2013
I ordered the large since costumes tend to run small. First, the blue shown in the picture is not the blue of the jacket and pants. Online it looks like it's a dark denim, and it is not. The bottom fit a little big and the top was two sizes too small - another reviewer noted the same thing, i should have heeded her warning! the accessories looked pretty cheaply made. A DYI project would have yielded better results.
on March 17, 2016
This is one time that being “thick in the hips” has paid off for me! I got this costume in a large for little over $13 (other sizes were approx. $45-$50 at the time of purchase).

The Quality, depth, and dimension is NOTHING like the photos!!!!

As mentioned in other reviews, the fabric is very thin…So I was prepared for that… I expected that if the costume didn’t work out, then for $13, I would capitalize on the accessories… Uh huh!!!

I really liked the concept of this costume so I committed a little time into making it work…

1. The detail components of the costume are just iron-on prints with absolutely NO dimension! Actually, it was already peeling straight out of the package!

2. The jacket looks cropped in the photo, but it’s full length on me…so I cut it and added white iron-on star appliques to cover the “printed stars” on the jacket. Oh and there are some funky shoulder pads sewn in. :(

3. I completely did away with the tank top and replaced it with a red corset w/a sweetheart front…bought some metallic gold fabric to create the Wonder Woman crest and trim. I did splurge a bit and bought a leatherette corset vs a satin one.

4. I did away with the included lasso. In its place I purchased some gold upholstery rope (not sure if that’s the appropriate term, though).

5. Although thin, I kept the pants because it’s a match to the jacket.

6. The greatest disappointment was the cuffs! I replaced them with some metallic gold fingerless gloves and sewed a single red star on each.

So for about $15 more than the average selling price and 2 hours of time, I got a costume that I was happy to wear…HOWEVER, if I had paid $45-$50 for the costume, itself, I would have returned it immediately!!!
on October 23, 2013
The sizes are all off. I ordered a large. The pants fit fine, the tank is too small and the jacket fits like a 2X. And the WW symble on my tank is partially peeled off. The arm cuffs are so big that I cant even wear them.
on September 28, 2015
After reading some of the feedback i was nervous about how this costume would actually look. To my delight it is a great costume. Does it look exactly like the picture? No, it doesn't, but it is a good representation and what i expected of a Halloween costume. I do plan to add some extras to this costume to make it even more fabulous.
on October 4, 2015
Received the costume, was almost accurate to picture advertised. I'm 4' 9" and 114 lbs, was concerned about other reviews warning about the leggings being thin. I ordered a small which fit perfectly with plenty of stretch room and found that leggings weren't bad as long as they aren't fully stretched; I do recommend them worn with a solid color(nude, blk or brown)panty/thong and consider ordering a size up if you are between sizes. The top is short, even for my short torso; will definitely have to retuck in the top frequently.
The blue color is also more of a gray blue instead of dark navy color, and the gloves were a little different from the picture but otherwise I would consider this a decent costume for the price.