5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Package
Published on March 10, 2009 by Schroeder (Cult Movies Magazine)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I have not watched all episodes, however, the ones I did watch were ridiculous.
Published 17 days ago by William Mickle

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Package, March 10, 2009
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
What can I say, you get all 3 seasons here for a Wonderful price. The quality is fantastic in this series & the bonus features are pretty good as well. Lynda Carter has given the Wonder Woman comic book hero life in all 3 seasons. Her acting can not be touched for this series, there is an innocence about Wonder Woman that Lynda Carter had clearly portrayed in this series. Lynda was clearly born to portray this beautiful, smart & compassionate super hero, she has done this super hero justice. Season 1 is the best in the series dealing with the war of the Nazis, many of my favorite episodes are within season 1. Seasons 2 & 3 are just as good but the war is not over,.. technology & man create havoc for the young princess Diana making each episode a joy to watch. You can't go wrong with this complete set, makes a great gift for the super hero fan or any Wonder Woman fan. You've done well Lynda in giving us fantastic memories of a Wonderful series that will live an eternity!Schroeder (Publisher/Owner) of Cult Movies Magazine/Orbital Traxx Records/Wack "O" Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WORK AND GREAT VALUE!, January 23, 2011
Amazon Customer (Lancaster, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I highly recommend buying this box set. This is a great value! I had purchased Season 1 in a store for $39.99. I couldn't believe that it was on dvd. I always loved the show. I decided to check Amazon just to see what the prices were. Much to my amazement, I saw this package of all three seasons for the same price. I returned my first purchase to the store and bought this one. I got an excellent deal on my purchase. If you don't want to pay a lot of money, then check out the different sellers for the item that you want to buy. For a brand new item, lots of time their prices beat the price offered by Amazon. This set is well packaged. It opens out so that the discs are protected. Each disc has a side A and side B. This is clearly stated on the inside of the cover where it lists each episode per disc. It also gives a little blurp about each episode. One other thing, the pilot offers commentary from Lynda Carter. You may turn this feature off. Each episode is presented unedited. Great work from Warner Bros.

5.0 out of 5 stars You're a wonder, Wonder Woman!, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
Wow! What a wonderful DVD set. I am so happy to have Wonder Woman back on my TV. And this time, my children are even watching with me. I have missed the days of watching WW and now it is at the ease of my fingertips.

Price:

Years ago I looked at treating myself to just one season. It would have been way too expensive. However, with this set, you couldn’t ask for more. All three seasons are here in this set and it is well worth the money. It includes all the wonderful episodes and bonus material. One season alone at Wal-Mart was almost $40, here you get all three for the same price.

Quality:

For having been originally filmed in the late 70’s, the shows are of amazing quality. I have not had any issues with any of the DVD’s. The DVD’s probably even have a better quality than the original episodes airing on TV did. I am very pleased with the clarity. My box set also arrived with no damage. None of my corners were dented, there were no dings in my box set, no scratches to the outside, and each season was snug inside the boxed holder.

Ease of use:

Now you would think with a DVD how could you go wrong, right? This is where I have the only issue. None of the disks are numbered, nor do they state which side is A and which is B. This proved a fun adventure when my son took the disks out trying to "help" me and they were all mixed up. So, while the DVD’s themselves are easy to use, it would be easier if you could simply look at them and know what order they go in. I recommend finding a way to number them if possible.

Graphics:

Remember, these were originally filmed in the 70’s and the story lines (who are we kidding) are kind of cheesy, but for back then, and EVERYTHING Wonder Woman could do, the graphics are great. Seeing Wonder Woman use her Lasso of Truth, spin out of her civilian outfit, or bend bars, was pretty high tech. Plus, the box the set came in, had some pretty sweet raised texture graphics. I'm happy.

Journey back in time:

If you were, or are a Wonder Woman fan you simply can’t ask for anything better than the original TV series in full! Lynda Carter and Lyle Waggoner will win you over just like it was yesterday. I found myself rooting for the same outcomes I did years ago and enjoying the same smiles I had as a kid. This series easily transports you back in time where "All our hopes are pinned on you. And the magic that you do. You're a wonder, Wonder Woman!"

This is truly a gift for the Wonder Woman fan…and a Wonder Woman blanket to get cozy on the couch and watch episode after episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderwoman is still wonder-full, May 18, 2009
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I bought this dvd collection of wonderwoman for my son who has been a fan since he was four years old. He cleaned my whole house for me as a thank you gift because he was so greatful for his gift. I highly recomend this collection for any fan of any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman is a great classic!, January 17, 2011
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
My girlfriend is a huge wonder woman fan. She grew up watching the television show with Lynda Carter. She was amazed and pleased that I found the complete collection for her on DVD...and at such a low price. This was my first buy on Amazon.com and it was from a private seller. The experience was great! From now on I'm doing all my gift shopping on Amazon.com.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynda Carter saves this show, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
I just started watching this show on tv in the past year, so I apologize if I am trampling on anyone's warm and fuzzy memories from the 70's, (I was a child in the 70's myself) but if not for Lynda Carter's excellent performances, this show would have fizzled out long before it did. My problem with this show is that some of the plots are very weak and hokey, the sound effects are awful, (such as when she jumps) and as for the special effects: I think they did a better job on the Batman show, which was done a decade earlier.

Now that I've said all that, and infuriated the hardcore WW fans, I will say that I enjoyed the first season set in WWII, and again, Lynda Carter is great in the role. She always looks sincere, and looks like she's giving it her all, even when burdened by a ridiculous plot and awful effects. I wanted to give this series 3 stars, but just because of Lynda I put another star on there to make it 4 stars. If you are a devoted fan of the Wonder Woman character, or you have warm memories of watching this in the 70's, this dvd set is well worth picking up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman--Highly Recommended, July 27, 2014
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman--WHAT A DREAM FOR ANY BOY WHO GREW UP IN THE 70s!!
I couldn't wait to find this series in a special boxed edition & when it went on sale, I had to purchase it immediately! This could have only been better if it would have been made available in BluRay!! Or if Lynda Carter actually came with the set! The DVDs play amazing & the clarity is well done. I recommend this set to anyone who really likes these older shows; I have Charlie's Angels, too.

Just remember one thing, Lynda Carter is the only person to EVER play Wonder Woman. There have been how many different people play Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Green Lantern, The Hulk, etc. I don't think anyone could ever replace her in the role she played on TV. And These were real "TV Prime Time Shows" W/O FOUL LANGUAGE, SEX, OR MAJOR VIOLENCE! The whole family could watch--even though all the boys were "in love" with her & all the girls wanted to be her(Wonder Woman/Lynda Carter)!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Wicked Family Fun, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
We lost our Antenna and our Saturday night entertainment of Wonder Woman and Batman on Me TV, so when I saw this on massive sale I didn't hesitate. My preteen and preschooler both adore Wonder Woman. We watched it the first night the family was home. LOVED watching the pilot we had never seen. CLORIS LEACHMAN! Thank goodness they toned down the attempt at camp, it was odd but awesome. Love the trivia on the boxes. Can't wait to watch the whole series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
Come on now it's Wonder Woman!!!! For those of us that remember the series this is a must have item !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Wonder Woman!!!:-), October 2, 2013
This review is from: Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (DVD)
When I was boy I had a crush on Lynda Carter. This wad one of my favorite TV shows when I wad a kid. It brings back fond memories.

Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection
Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection by Lynda Carter (DVD - 2007)
$114.82 $54.90