Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 11, 2015
Fits perfectly and allows room for me to move around and such. I ordered an xs for the navy blue and hunter green and I am 5'2", 32" bust, 23" waist and 112 lbs. The only thing that bothered me was it took me a little bit more time to take off the top but that could be because my shoulders are a little bit broad for my size since that's where I would struggle. Overall I love the scrubs, it's very comfy and roomie with very functional pockets and the navy blue and hunter green color is just like the picture.
review image
on July 18, 2013
I was nervous to order scrub tops online but these kind worked out really well. I ordered a size medium and they are perfect. I am 5'4", 135 pounds with a small to medium build. The color is vibrant and pretty and the top actually has a nice shape to it without being too binding or restrictive. The pockets are really nice too. I ordered it in pink and green. Both colors look really nice.
33 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2015
FINALLY!!!! Perfect fit for me at 5"9 and husky large big boned female. Great quality, buying more....prime shipping delivered less than 32 hours. This supplier is on the ball.
Material is on the thick side, but that is the intent of true scrubs. Love the pockets, seams.
on March 2, 2015
I got so many compliments the first time I wore this top! It is so bright and cheerful. I got the XXL because I am about a size 18 and wear a 40DD. This scrub top is long enough to hide my tummy too! It is a women's cut, not Juniors. Very nice material. I ordered the pants to match!
on January 7, 2014
I'm about 160lbs, 5'5'', bought a large and it fits perfectly, wish some room to shrink from washing. Looks like I can wear it right off the rack, soft but durable material! Love the color. Already placed an order to buy two more sets. Also way more pockets then I expected, so yay!
on January 15, 2013
This scrub top is great same as if you bought them in the store and a lot cheaper online!! Wink scrubs are great especially for skinny people I weight 110 and the x-small fits great.
55 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2014
WonderWink scrubs fit true to size. I am 5'4" & 140lbs and I buy med. top & pants. The price is much better than other scrubs of the same quality.
on October 15, 2014
When I wanted to put it on, I could tell immediately that it has been warn. I'm pretty sure, not just fitted on. It has been warn. It is dirty all around the collar, at the arm pits and at the left bottom. It also has several spots that looks like it could be oil.
Not accepteble!!!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2013
I like the longer length and all the pockets. It is a deep dark navy and is quality made. Only gave 4 stars because it is still really stiff after a couple of washes. But it doesn't seem to be fading and I would purchase again.
on December 5, 2014
I literally spent hours on Amazon trying to find scrubs for a medical mission trip I have coming up (a friend offered to buy some for me as part of his donation to my trip, and he wanted to get them through Amazon). Reviews on Amazon are awful- one says everything is too small, and the one immediately following that says they are too large. Well I hope my review of this product will help clarify things for you if you read this. These scrubs are true to size. I typically wear a small scrub top in Dickies, and these run exactly the same as that. I am 5' 5 1/2" and 135 lbs. These scrubs fit well, are made of strong, durable material, and they are extremely comfortable. The color is true to the photo, and they honestly kind of make me look good! The bottoms were equally as wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone!