5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! Finally pants that fit!
I'm not considered tall. I'm average height, but whenever I purchase pants for average height they're always too short, or at least, shorter than what I like. These fit. They're comfortable and don't bind anywhere. Lots of pockets! I love pockets!
Published 10 months ago by Alice J. Capen

3.0 out of 5 stars LARGER SIZE THAT I ASKED
I liked the pants but the blue pants came more larger than the gray pants. I'm going to ask for another blue and I hope to be the size that I am asking. Size L. This Pant size L is as if it were a pants size XL
Published 9 months ago by Noritza Soto

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! Finally pants that fit!, August 30, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Diappointed, June 10, 2014
Have ordered the same size pants from this company for several yrs and recently they are either fitting a size small or 4 inches too long...even when ordering same exact pants that are in my closet that i wear weekly... Disappointed in poor quality control standards

5.0 out of 5 stars Pockets!, April 13, 2014
These are my new favorite scrub pants! I love that they have so many pockets... the pockets have pockets! Side cargo pockets are perfect for saline flushes, they're easily accessible and don't fall out if you sit down.

They fit well and I like the yellow elastic. It adds a fun pop of color. And I like not having to bother with a drawstring. The rise is a bit high for me, but I just flip the waistband to shorten it. I also really like that these pants are long enough for me! I'm average height (5'6") but I have long legs and these pants work really well for me. Shorter people may need to hem them. I do wish these were available in a stretch fabric, though. As comfortable as they are, it would be nice to have a little stretch as they occasionally feel a little tight in the knees when I squat down.

The fabric is of good quality and I think it will last a long time. They do get a bit wrinkly if they sit, but I just make sure to pull them out of the dryer right away and get them on a hanger and it's not a problem. I ordered the navy color and I like that it's a true, dark navy. I feel like even if they fade a little it won't be super obvious.

Overall, a very good pair of scrub pants and I do plan to order more!

3.0 out of 5 stars LARGER SIZE THAT I ASKED, October 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 21, 2013
I am an RN student and had to buy pants for school. These are great! They have plenty of pockets and fit perfectly. I got an xs and I am 5'1", 105lbs. They fit perfect without any need to hem.

4.0 out of 5 stars they fit perfectly from the hips down. The elastic ..., July 11, 2014
they fit perfectly from the hips down. The elastic at the waist is not enough strong to hold scissor, stethoscope, booklet and my wallet

1.0 out of 5 stars ... with a purple set and the purple set fir great but these pants fit too small, July 7, 2014
I ordered these pink ones along with a purple set and the purple set fir great but these pants fit too small. Not very happy about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, would buy again, June 22, 2014
glad that I finally found a petite plus size, this is made of good material, fits good, petite and plus size. cargo and lots of pockets, absolutely love it

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 12, 2014
it is hard to fine elastic waist pants
it came on time
It fit as expected
washed very well
no complaints

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't really care for these pants, June 12, 2014
I really don't like these pants, the elastic waste is not tight enough, they just fall down, always pulling them up.

WonderWink Women's Scrubs Quebec Full Elastic Cargo Pant